3 Floor Plans
7 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Kent Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Kent
- Apartments with Balcony in Kent
- Apartments with Disability Access in Kent
- Apartments with Elevator in Kent
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Kent
- Apartments with Fireplace in Kent
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Kent
- Apartments with Garage in Kent
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Kent
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Kent
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Kent
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Kent
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Kent
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Kent
- Furnished Available Apartments in Kent
- Kent Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Kent
- Apartments with under $1100 in Kent
- Apartments with under $1200 in Kent
- Apartments with under $1300 in Kent
- Apartments with under $1400 in Kent
- Apartments with under $1500 in Kent
- Apartments with under $2000 in Kent
- Apartments with under $600 in Kent
- Apartments with under $700 in Kent
- Apartments with under $800 in Kent
- Apartments with under $900 in Kent
Apartments Near Kent
Living In Kent, OH
Kent State University, one of the city's and region's largest educational influences in terms of employment and research, has come to define this city and the lives of many of the apartment residents who call it home. At the same time, Kent's status as the home for a number of major corporations and manufacturers keep the city's economy bustling, meaning apartment residents normally have plenty of local opportunities for employment once they leave college. The culture in Kent borrows from that university feel while also blending elements of the arts, music and theater.
One of the city's most popular annual events, the Kent Heritage Festival, takes place each Independence Day and allows apartment residents and visitors from around the Akron area a number of ways to celebrate summer in Northern Ohio, through live performances, rides, games, activities and fantastic food, as well as a fireworks celebration downtown. Kent apartment residents also frequently pay a visit to the Haymaker Farmer's Market, held from May to October, while summertime movie showings and outdoor concerts give apartment residents choices when looking a fun way to wile away an afternoon or evening.
Kent Stage is the city's premier venue for music performances, film showings and more, and apartment residents also head to the hall each year for the Kent Blues Festival and Up From the River Music Festival. Apartment residents in Kent also enjoy the city's 20 sparkling parks, while sports fans enjoy cheering for Kent State's Division 1 athletic teams.
Looking for apartments in Kent? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Kent apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Kent
What is the average rent in Kent?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Kent?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Kent?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Kent?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.