AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Huber Ridge Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Huber Ridge
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Huber Ridge
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Huber Ridge
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Huber Ridge
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Huber Ridge
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Huber Ridge
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Huber Ridge
- Furnished Available Apartments in Huber Ridge
Apartments Near Huber Ridge
- Hondros College--Westerville, OH
- National College--Columbus, OH
- Ohio Business College--Columbus, OH
- American School of Technology, OH
- American Institute of Alternative Medicine, OH
- Otterbein College, OH
- Bradford School, OH
- Paul Mitchell the School-Columbus, OH
- Felbry College School of Nursing, OH
- Chamberlain University-Ohio, OH
- DeVry University-Ohio, OH
- New Directions Beauty Institute, OH
Living In Huber Ridge, OH
A small town located in Ohio, Huber Ridge has just over 4,000 residents. Young professionals account for a higher percentage of the population here (23%) than nationally (15%), making it a great place to set out on your own, while retirees are less well-represented. With an average age of just under 34, the town's population skews notably younger than most cities in Ohio. Renters tend to be in the minority in the town, and 71% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs could be a factor, as the average rent of $1,190/month is substantially higher than the state average of $811.
There are five primary industries in Huber Ridge: retail, healthcare, finance, manufacturing, and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 32% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 10% of the town's population works in management, making it the top profession in the town. Huber Ridge workers earn an average annual income of just over $72,000, more than the Ohio average. Huber Ridge's average income, however, is fairly average compared to the national level ($73,345). Compared to the national average (13%), Huber Ridge has a relatively large concentration of college graduates, as 16% of the town's residents older than 25 possess either a BA, BS, or BFA. Furthermore, 20% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
Huber Ridge has an average commute time of about 25 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the prevailing way to get to work, chosen by 51% of commuters, while public transit is not used. Relatively few workers commute on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Huber Ridge
How much does it cost to rent in Huber Ridge, OH?
Is it expensive to rent in Huber Ridge?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Huber Ridge?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Huber Ridge?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.