- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious, Innovative 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plan
- Individual entrance and enclosed patio or porch
- Living room with vent-less gas log fireplace *
- Slate hearth in all townhomes
- Energy efficient natural gas heat
- Central air conditioning and vinyl windows
- Open kitchen with built in breakfast bar
- Hardwood flooring*
- Upgraded units with granite/stainless appliances*
- Washer / Dryer connections
- Walk in closets*
- 1 and 2 car garages available
- Additional storage available
- Pets welcome
- Some homes in New Albany Schools
- Pets Welcome
- Swimming pool with beautiful sundeck
- Notary on site during office hours
- Complimentary coffee bar
- *in select homes
- Pets are welcome. Permitted 2 pets in each home. Pets cannot exceed 90lbs (total combined weight) Pets Accepted
The Ridge At Chestnut Hill
The Ridge at Chestnut Hill is tucked away in a natural wooded setting, the innovative design, unsurpassed quality and unique amenities reflect our commitment to provide the best in apartment living. The Ridge at Chestnut Hill's ideal location is a one-minute walk to neighborhood shops and restaurants and a three-minute drive to Easton Town Center. Conveniently located in Columbus' vibrant northeast quadrant, The Ridge at Chestnut Hill is just east of I-270 and I-670 and other major thoroughfares. The area is home to several major employers including Huntington Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Ross Labs, M/I Homes, Limited Brands, NetJets and the Columbus International Airport. StoneRidge Plaza is within walking distance as well as many other dining and entertainment. The Ridge at Chestnut Hill's professional management team is dedicated to helping residents experience the luxury of enjoying life by offering superior customer service. The landscaped grounds, every apartment and every building is meticulously maintained with the kind of personal service that will assure your privacy and peace of mind. It won't take long before you'll come to expect the kind of superior, personal service that sets our community apart from others.
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for The Ridge At Chestnut Hill
This is my 4th year at the Ridge. I love it here - friendly neighbors, great office staff and *phenomenal* maintenance staff. I have yet to have an issue that hasn't been fixed or resolved by the staff in under 24 hours.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I 270 exit south on Morse Road. Turn left onto Hamilton Road and take a right onto Chestnut Hill Drive and we will be on your right.