AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Gahanna Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Gahanna
- Apartments with Balcony in Gahanna
- Apartments with Disability Access in Gahanna
- Apartments with Elevator in Gahanna
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Gahanna
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Gahanna
- Apartments with Fireplace in Gahanna
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Gahanna
- Apartments with Gated Access in Gahanna
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Gahanna
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Gahanna
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Gahanna
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Gahanna
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Gahanna
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Gahanna
- Furnished Available Apartments in Gahanna
- Gahanna Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Gahanna
- Apartments with under $1100 in Gahanna
- Apartments with under $1200 in Gahanna
- Apartments with under $1300 in Gahanna
- Apartments with under $1400 in Gahanna
- Apartments with under $1500 in Gahanna
- Apartments with under $2000 in Gahanna
- Apartments with under $700 in Gahanna
- Apartments with under $800 in Gahanna
- Apartments with under $900 in Gahanna
Apartments Near Gahanna
Living In Gahanna, OH
Gahanna, a town in Ohio, has a population of slightly less than 35,000. With an average age of just over 39, the city's population is middle-of-the-pack compared to other municipalities in the state, which has an average age of 39. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 71% of residents own their homes. With an average rent of $1,069/month, exceeding the state average by $258 a month, relatively high rent costs may be a factor in the higher levels of ownership.
Gahanna has an average commute time of about 23 minutes, quicker than the Ohio average of about 24 minutes. Many residents (49%) commute to work by car, while public transit is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
If you're looking for a number of career options, Gahanna has plenty. The four most common industries are retail, healthcare, education, and scientific. Together, these industries account for 27% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in management, as 13% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. Gahanna workers take home an average annual income of around $92,000, more than the Ohio average. Gahanna's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345. Compared to the national average (7%), Gahanna has a high percentage of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees, as 10% possess a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. Additionally, 20% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Gahanna
How much does it cost to rent in Gahanna, OH?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Gahanna?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Gahanna?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Gahanna?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.