2 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Fairborn Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fairborn
- Apartments with Balcony in Fairborn
- Apartments with Disability Access in Fairborn
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Fairborn
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Fairborn
- Apartments with Fireplace in Fairborn
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Fairborn
- Apartments with Garage in Fairborn
- Apartments with Gated Access in Fairborn
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Fairborn
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Fairborn
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Fairborn
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Fairborn
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Fairborn
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Fairborn
- Furnished Available Apartments in Fairborn
Apartments Near Fairborn
For SaleFairborn, OH Homes for Sale
Living In Fairborn, OH
Fairborn is a town in Ohio with slightly more than 33,000 residents. It's a great place to set out on your own, as young professionals account for a higher percentage of the population here (18%) than nationally (15%). At an average age of just over 37, the city's residents are younger than most cities in Ohio. In terms of housing, residents are fairly evenly split between renting (51%) and owning (49%) their residence. At $813/month, the average rent is roughly the same as the state average.
Compared to the national average (5%), Fairborn has a relatively high percentage of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (7%). Additionally, 10% possess a Bachelor's degree and 8% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Fairborn residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and education. Combined, these industries account for 19% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, making it the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of about $58K, Fairborn workers bring in a bit less than the average Ohio resident. Fairborn's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.
Fairborn has an average commute time of about 22 minutes, outperforming the Ohio average of about 24 minutes. Many residents (44%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transportation is not widely used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Fairborn
What is the average rent in Fairborn?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Fairborn?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Fairborn?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Fairborn?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.