AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Dublin Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Dublin
- Apartments with Balcony in Dublin
- Apartments with Disability Access in Dublin
- Apartments with Elevator in Dublin
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Dublin
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Dublin
- Apartments with Fireplace in Dublin
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Dublin
- Apartments with Garage in Dublin
- Apartments with Gated Access in Dublin
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Dublin
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Dublin
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Dublin
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Dublin
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Dublin
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Dublin
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Dublin
- Furnished Available Apartments in Dublin
Apartments Near Dublin
For SaleDublin, OH Homes for Sale
Living In Dublin, OH
Dublin is a town in Ohio with just under 45,000 residents. Families with children are a frequent sight, as kids aged 5-14 account for an above-average percentage of the community, while young adults are less well-represented. At an average age of just under 37, the city's population skews younger than most cities in Ohio. The majority of residents own their homes in Dublin, and 25% of residents rent. With an average rent of $1,378 a month, exceeding the state average by $567 a month, relatively high rent costs may play a role in the higher levels of ownership.
Compared to the national average (7%), Dublin has a high percentage of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees, as 16% possess a Master's or a Doctoral degree. In addition, 28% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. If you're looking for a number of career options, Dublin has them in spades. The five most common industries are finance, scientific, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing. Together, these industries account for 33% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in management, as 13% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of nearly $129K, Dublin workers earn more than the average Ohio resident. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
Dublin has an average commute time of about 25 minutes. Many residents (46%) drive to work, while public transportation isn't used much. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Dublin
What is the average rent in Dublin?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Dublin?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Dublin?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Dublin?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].