1. Home
  2. Ohio
  3. Day Heights
  4. Apartments for rent in Day Heights, OH

192 Apartments Available
1 - 27 of 192 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Day Heights, OH has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Day Heights, OH

Day Heights, a small town in Ohio, has a population of approximately 3,000. Retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (25%) here than nationally (14%), while young professionals feature less prominently in the demographics. Overall, the town's population, at an average age of just under 42, is older than most cities in Ohio. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 91% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs could be a factor, as the average rent of $1,461 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $811.

Day Heights has an average commute time of about 29 minutes, slower than the state average of about 24 minutes. Many residents (42%) commute to work by car, while public transit isn't used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.

Compared to the national average, Day Heights has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 who have a high school degree or equivalent (23%). Additionally, 11% have a Bachelor's degree and 5% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are two primary industries in Day Heights: retail and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 16% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, making it the top profession in the town. With an average annual income of about $85,000, Day Heights workers bring in more than the average Ohio resident. The town's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Day Heights

Looking for a cheap Day Heights apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Day Heights, OH Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Day Heights apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Day Heights that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Day Heights apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS