10+ Units Available
3 Floor Plans
7 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
Cuyahoga Falls Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Balcony in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Disability Access in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Elevator in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Fireplace in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Garage in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Cuyahoga Falls
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Cuyahoga Falls
- Furnished Available Apartments in Cuyahoga Falls
Apartments Near Cuyahoga Falls
Living In Cuyahoga Falls, OH
A town in Ohio, Cuyahoga Falls has slightly more than 50,000 residents. At an average age of just over 40, the city's population is fairly typical compared to other cities in the state, which has an average age of 39. Most Cuyahoga Falls residents own their homes, and 38% of residents rent. At $861/month, the average rent is just above the state average.
Cuyahoga Falls has a relatively large number of college graduates compared to the national average (13%), as 16% of the city's residents older than 25 possess a Bachelor's Degree. Furthermore, 23% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Cuyahoga Falls: retail, manufacturing, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 25% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, as 10% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. With an average annual income of about $63,000, Cuyahoga Falls workers earn roughly the same as the average Ohio resident. However, Cuyahoga Falls compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345).
With an average commute time of about 24 minutes, quicker than most cities in Ohio, Cuyahoga Falls residents have found that it isn't overly time-consuming to travel to work. Many residents (49%) drive to work, while public transportation is not extensively used. Few commuters walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Cuyahoga Falls
What is the average rent in Cuyahoga Falls?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Cuyahoga Falls?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Cuyahoga Falls?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Cuyahoga Falls?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.