The Foundry is the first phase of Jeffrey Park, located in historic Italian Village on the North end of Columbus. Italian Village was one of the first suburbs of Columbus, annexed in 1862. This district was home to many different ethnic backgrounds but quickly got its name due to the large amount of Italian residents and the construction of St. John the Baptist Italian Catholic Church in 1898. Italian Village was also home to the Jeffrey Manufacturing Company. From 1888 to 1999 Jeffrey produced mining machinery and various industrial products and at one point in time, Jeffrey was considered the largest employer in Columbus, with over 3,000 employees. Now this 40 acre piece of land will be home to beautiful apartment homes, townhomes and a wonderful community center.
**Please visit our leasing office at 233 E. 1st Ave., Columbus, Ohio 43215
Please Call For Lease Terms.<BR><BR>Please Call For Pet Policy.