Luxury Community in Columbus! 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms Available!
I love the grounds of Sterling Place Apartments, they are well taken care of and the trees are older, unlike most complexes with barren new landscape. I love the ponds, they attract such a variety of wildlife, namely birds. The apartments are lovely and spacious, with a big master bath. The gas fireplace is so convenient, attractive, and we use it so much! We like the bar in the dining room, it gives us space to display our knick knacks, plus provides plenty of storage underneath. Great light!
The floor plans are spacious, the neighbors are friendly, the office staff and maintenance are friendly, efficient and pleasant to work with. The neighborhood is clean and quite. The amenities are kept in nice shape and are available almost 24/7. The complex is also dog friendly with several waste stations located throughout.
I don't know how those fair reviews were posted. I wanna talk about the real experience that I had during my stay:
1. They charge more than $120 utility fees on top of the rent which includes water, sewage and trash etc.
2. The maintenance team can never get the work done especially the dishwasher, toilet and AC, heater.
3. The leasing office treats you warmly before you sign the lease. Once you signed the lease, they will never care about you and will never respond to you.
4. Some critical issues with the old design of heater: the design of heater makes it far not enough to warm the whole apartment during the winter season!!! You need to buy extra heater yourself since the apartment will be extremely cold in winter!
I am a very dissatisfied renter. We ended up leasing our apartment sight-unseen because we were moving from out of state. The pictures looked nice and the google reviews were fairly positive, and that seemed enough. However, this complex has been a disappointment from start to finish. I literally cried the day we moved in, I was so upset with the state of our apartment.
Generally about the complex - it is missing a lot of what I consider basic considerations. For example, there is only one dumpster for the entire complex, which means pretty much everyone has to drive their trash over to throw it out (and trash in your car is gross and a hassle). They have no recycling, so if you want to recycle, you have to drive it over to the nearest city collection spot. Small things but they make a big impact on your daily life. The apartment we were in had leaks in the ceiling, cabinet doors that were crooked or literally fell off, and a heater that could NOT keep up with the extra cold. They loaned us a space heater which was nice but what am I paying rent for? And we only were there for two months, I can't imagine what could have gone wrong in a whole year.
For our personal situation, doing a short-term lease and having moved out early, they were incredibly unhelpful. They are charging us $150 for water, sewer, and trash for a month where we literally are not living there and using no services. Again, this is specific to our situation, but it goes to how unaccommodating and uncaring they are about helping anyone out. We spoke with them multiple times and all we hear is "we go with the lease, that's it." So if you love your lease then you are set. If you ever need a break, you get nothing.
I'm sure there are worse complexes out there but I'm giving them one star to balance out the paid-for five star ratings. Renter beware!
DO NOT MOVE IN TO STERLING PLACE. ITS TOO EXPENSIVE AND THEY TREAT RESIDENTS HORRIBLY.
I've been living here for over three years and witnessed multiple changes in management. The Connor Group just took over a few months ago and they are by far the worst.
1) They charged me over and over again for a fee pet every month even though I haven't had a pet in over two years. I called them multiple times to address the issue and I was promised that it would be fixed but of course nothing was done about it.
2) I got a new phone and I requested that the package be sent to the leasing office. When I picked it up it a few days later, it was wet! Water had gotten into the package and to my phone!! I opened the box and showed the damage to one of the leasing agents and she admitted that it was their fault since they recently suffered a leaking in the office. The leasing agent promised me that it would be taken care of. But then of course, NOTHING was done about it. I was given the run around. I gave them more than two weeks to fix the issue and they just didnt do anything about it. Again, they kept admitting that it was their fault but they just refused to do anything. I even called the regional manager, left a message and wait for it, he never even bothered to call me back. It just shows how much Sterling Place and The Connor Group cares about their residents. I had just signed a new lease and thats how they return the favor.
Just dont even consider this place. Total disrespect. I could on and on about other things that happened since the Connor Group took over. Dont be tricked into moving in here, trust me, you will regret it!
Sterling Place offers newly-upgraded one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans, with various loft layouts. Each apartment home features generously proportioned rooms, fully-equipped gourmet kitchens, vaulted ceilings, and spacious decks or patios. Take a look at our floor plans.
On-site luxury amenities include a resort-style pool with sundeck and grill stations, tennis and basketball courts, and a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center. Learn more about our amenities.
Located between I-270 and SR-315, our Dublin apartments offers a quick commute to major Columbus employers like Nationwide, JP Morgan Chase & Co., The Ohio State University, and the Wexner Medical Center. For the kids, you can rest assured that they're in the best of hands as we're located in the Dublin City School District.
Our Dublin apartments are in a prime location when it comes to shopping. Within a short commute, our residents can get to the Tuttle Crossing Mall, Shoppes at River Ridge, Kingsdale Shopping Center, Kenny Centre Mall, Graceland Shopping Center, Shops at Worthington Place, and The Columbus Marketplace. If you have the kids with you, get an annual pass to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium so you can make frequent visits on a nice weekend day.