1 bedroom, 1 bath ranch unit about 600 sq. Ft, $550 per month
Immaculate, completely remodeled, new cabinets, sinks, counters, bath tub, flooring, paint
$25 application fee
1st month and security due at lease signing
Hopefully this will be your family's next home but in effort to accommodate the large amount of interest we have in the home (because it is a very nice home- not a slum lord here)
I must receive from you a text to start communications answering the following basic questions. All questions must be addressed to receive a call or text back.
I must receive a Text first with the following info for prescreening:
1) Any past eviction or court filings from any past landlords?
2) How many occupants?
3) Monthly income for each adult occupant?
4) When was or is the last lease you had? Also was that with an apartment complex or a private individual?
5) How do you think your credit is good, fair, poor?
6) How much do you currently pay in rent ?
7) Any other info that may help me select your family for this super clean newer home for your familyText info to 614-955-9969
$550 monthly rent / $550 deposit
2 YEAR LEASE
Ranch style - 1 bed/1 bath
Approx. 600 square ft.
Tenant pays electric and water
-MUST have verifiable job history/income
-NO Section 8
-NO previous evictions
-Minimum monthly income of at least $1400
Unavailable for this apartment
© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.