NO APP FEE & *$200 Security Deposit!!! (Seniors & Non Smokers )
*Restrictions apply, call for details
EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTIFUL TREES OF THE METROPARKS FROM THE BALCONY OF YOUR DELUXE APARTMENT. 200 West has been providing outstanding service to our residents for over 47 years. Experience life in a Family Owned and Managed award-winning community! Recipient of the Gold Award for Property Excellence from Northeast Ohio Apartment Association, an eight-time winner of Gold and Silver Awards for overall community and winner of Fairview Park's Garden Award, we are a step above the rest! Luxurious amenities, lifestyle facilities and an attentive staff ensure your satisfaction and comfort. Convenient access to I-90, I-480, I-71, airport and Fairview Hospital. Be our guest and tour our pristine community today.
Number of occupants - Up to 4 in a 2 Bedroom and Up to 2 in a 1 Bedroom
The building is always neat and clean. The staff is lovely and always willing to help, and quick to fix issues in the apartment. Perfect location, right on the park. I feel incredibly safe here. Highly recommend!
I have lived in several apartment complex facilities in my lifetime and NONE have been as neat, as clean, nor smelled as pleasant as 200 West. I enjoy and appreciate that your staff is expedient in taking care of any problems/requests. I appreciate that the residents here take pride in 200 West and treat it as they should--as their home; that says a lot about your screening process, and for that--I commend you.
I lived in 200 west for 1 year, here is my experience:
1. Rent price is reasonable.
2. The place is overall clean.
3. Maintenance is prompt
4. Staff are polite
1. Staff very obsessive, they ask personal questions, like we haven't seen your wife in the apartment for a while.
2. Deposit is the highest among peers
3. Needs some renovation
4. Heating is central and is good, the cooling is terrible, the AC is located in the living room and can cool the living room only. If it's a hot day, you can't manage sleeping in the bedroom without a fan.
5. The biggest issue is the deposit. They obsessively give you an extensive list on move out to clean behind you, for example; cleaning the oven and around it would cost 100 dollars. If you don't clean behind you, they will charge you 600 dollars which is not fair as the most expensive cleaning company won't take that much to clean a one bedroom apartment. It's fair to clean behind you, but they will make you pay somehow, I spent at least 8 hours cleaning extensively however the managed to make me pay 120 dollars knowing that they complimented me for cleaning the apartment very well. I am myself an obsessive person and kept the apartment very clean and lived there alone most of the year. That doesn't include the damages, I had very few spots on the wall and they made me pay 60 dollars. The oven was 30 years old and it was broken, I discovered that on day of move out because I literally used it 3-4 times throughout the year, the made me pay 90 dollars. I lived in many other places but this never happened before.
Overall, good experience at the beginning and terrible at move out.
Building and suites are maintained be beautifully and staff are very friendly and helpful.
The common areas and hallways are clean and all if my maintenance issues were handled the next day when they were reported after hours.