AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Cleveland Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Cleveland
- Apartments with Balcony in Cleveland
- Apartments with Disability Access in Cleveland
- Apartments with Elevator in Cleveland
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Cleveland
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Cleveland
- Apartments with Fireplace in Cleveland
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Cleveland
- Apartments with Garage in Cleveland
- Apartments with Gated Access in Cleveland
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Cleveland
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Cleveland
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Cleveland
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Cleveland
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Cleveland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Cleveland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Cleveland
- Furnished Available Apartments in Cleveland
- Cleveland Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Cleveland
- Apartments with under $1100 in Cleveland
- Apartments with under $1200 in Cleveland
- Apartments with under $1300 in Cleveland
- Apartments with under $1400 in Cleveland
- Apartments with under $1500 in Cleveland
- Apartments with under $2000 in Cleveland
- Apartments with under $500 in Cleveland
- Apartments with under $600 in Cleveland
- Apartments with under $700 in Cleveland
- Apartments with under $800 in Cleveland
- Apartments with under $900 in Cleveland
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Cleveland
- Cheap Apartments in Cleveland
- Corporate Apartments in Cleveland
- Income Restricted Apartments in Cleveland
- Loft Layout Apartments in Cleveland
- Luxury Apartments in Cleveland
- New Construction Apartments in Cleveland
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Cleveland
- Senior Living Apartments in Cleveland
- Short Term Apartments in Cleveland
Apartments Near Cleveland
- Lakewood, OH
- Parma, OH
- Brooklyn, OH
- Beachwood, OH
- Edgewater, OH
- Rocky River, OH
- Cleveland Heights, OH
- Shaker Heights, OH
- Garfield Heights, OH
- Warrensville Heights, OH
- Independence, OH
- Fairview Park, OH
- Brooklyn Heights, OH
- Maple Heights, OH
- Parma Heights, OH
- Seven Hills, OH
- South Euclid, OH
- East Cleveland, OH
- Brook Park, OH
- University Heights, OH
- Cuyahoga Community College, OH
- Cleveland State University, OH
- Cleveland Institute of Electronics, OH
- Chancellor University, OH
- Ohio Technical College, OH
- Case Western Reserve University, OH
- Virginia Marti College of Art & Design, OH
- Cleveland Institute of Art, OH
- Cleveland Institute of Music, OH
- Lakewood College, OH
- Allstate Hairstyling & Barber College, OH
Living In Cleveland, OH
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN CLEVELAND, OH
Home to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Playhouse Square, Cleveland is a cosmopolitan city that is always changing. Once known mostly for its industry, this city now draws residents for a thriving cultural scene with world-class museums, winning professional sports teams and beautiful green spaces. Rent an apartment in Cleveland to discover what has changed in its 200-plus year history, and to see what is coming next.
Professionals in Cleveland will find easy access to Burke Lakefront Airport (BKL) and Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport (CLE) for convenient domestic and international travel. Apartments all over Cleveland are also within easy reach of regional businesses and vacation destinations thanks to major interstates like I-77, I-80 and I-90.
Searching for an apartment to rent in Cleveland? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find your perfect apartment.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN CLEVELAND
Cleveland has it all – from hip urban areas to historic neighborhoods to the beachfront. For charming, tree-lined streets near the Cleveland Clinic and Case Western University, look east to the University Circle and Little Italy neighborhoods. Check out these great Cleveland neighborhoods:
- Downtown: With everything from upscale apartments in reclaimed warehouses to pet-friendly perches in high rises, downtown Cleveland is a great choice for singles who want to feel the energy of the city day and night.
- The Flats: This waterfront neighborhood consists of renovated warehouses and industrial buildings now repurposed into shops, bars and apartments in Cleveland.
- Gordon Square Arts District: This walkable community is known for its amazing art as well as dining and retail shops.
- Little Italy: One of the historic neighborhoods in Cleveland, Little Italy is now known for its glass, fabric, paper and ceramic artists.
- Ohio City: Established in 1836, Ohio City is a vibrant, walkable neighborhood with eclectic people from all walks of life. You can also get great Italian food here.
- Old Brooklyn: A diverse neighborhood of Cleveland located on the western side, Old Brooklyn has a community feel and lots of parks and good schools.
- Tremont: Tremont used to be a section of Ohio City and is another historic Cleveland neighborhood listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- University Circle: Museums, universities, parks and more – University Circle is a great place to live, work and visit.
- Warehouse District: Love old buildings? Then you’ll love the Warehouse District, recognized in the National Register of Historic Places.
- West Park: Near the CLE airport to the west, suburbs like West Park and Rocky River draw families and hip young professionals for brand-name shopping, golf and green spaces.
If you prefer the suburbs, you might like these areas for apartments for rent in Cleveland:
- If you want an apartment in the area’s best school districts, search west of downtown in neighborhoods like Westlake and Rocky River or look to eastern suburbs near Beachwood.
- Along Lake Erie, Lakewood wins raves with empty-nesters who enjoy front-porch friendliness, affordability and walkability to top-notch restaurants.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN CLEVELAND
Located on the shores of Lake Erie, Cleveland has something for just about every interest. Rent an apartment in the bustling downtown, or pick a place to live near outstanding attractions like the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo.
Cleveland also has you covered for great food and drink, with restaurants all over the city celebrating the area's Polish and Italian roots, plus chef-driven joints focused on a wide array of other cuisines. Here are our top picks for the best fun things to do in Cleveland:
- Cleveland sometimes surprises first-time visitors with the variety and quality of its cultural institutions, including the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Cleveland Botanical Garden, the Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland and the Cleveland Pops Orchestra. One of America’s largest performing arts centers, Playhouse Square brings in more than a million visitors every year.
- Boredom is no excuse in Cleveland, with enough family-friendly activities to keep kids engaged 365 days a year. Go on an adventure at the Children's Museum of Cleveland, get a hands-on education at the Great Lakes Science Center, or become an archaeologist for a day at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.
- Obsessive about beer, Clevelanders flock to neighborhoods like Ohio City to sample offerings by local breweries and enjoy free brewery tours.
- Save up for your new apartment by taking advantage of Cleveland’s incredible array of free things to do, from free concerts at the Cleveland Institute of Music (located near Case Western University and University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center) to great public parks and a quirky museum dedicated to polka music.
- Cleveland Museum of Art: Located near the famous Cleveland Clinic, this museum is known for its impressive collections of Asian and Egyptian art. The museum pushes kids’ imaginations with scavenger hunts and cool exhibits featuring medieval armor and weapons.
- Nature Center at Shaker Lakes: Take kids outside to learn more about the Cleveland area’s diverse natural habitats, from lakes and swamps to woodlands and marshes.
- Edgewater Beach: With 1,000 feet of swimming access, posted lifeguards, a dog-friendly western section and delicious ice cream at the concession stand, this beach is a can’t-miss stop every summer.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland Learning Center and Money Museum near Cleveland Public Square: Kids can make their own currency, spot counterfeits and see a 23-foot-tall money tree at this branch of the Federal Reserve.
- Cleveland Browns Training Camp: Every summer, the Cleveland Browns invite fans of all ages to watch the team work out in Berea. Check the schedule to get an autograph on family night.
- After a 52-year drought with no championships in any professional sport, the Cleveland Cavaliers broke the “Cleveland Curse” by winning the NBA Finals in 2016. Get tickets for an Indians baseball game or a Browns football game to cheer for another Cleveland victory at First Energy Stadium.
GETAWAYS FROM CLEVELAND
Looking for the best beaches in Ohio? Lake Erie beckons every summer with an excellent beach in Cleveland’s Edgewater State Park and farther afield at spots like Maumee Bay State Park, about two hours west of Cleveland near Toledo. The state’s longest beach is at Headlands Beach State Park, about 30 miles to the east near Grand River. For bigger thrills, head 60 miles west to Sandusky’s Cedar Point amusement park, home of some of the world’s largest roller coasters.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN CLEVELAND, OH
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Cleveland that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Cleveland
What is the average rent in Cleveland?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Cleveland?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Cleveland?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Cleveland?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.