AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
2 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
Cincinnati Apartment Features
- Apartments with Garage in Cincinnati
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Cincinnati
- Apartments with under $1000 in Cincinnati
- Apartments with under $1200 in Cincinnati
- Apartments with under $500 in Cincinnati
- Apartments with under $600 in Cincinnati
- Apartments with under $700 in Cincinnati
- Apartments with under $800 in Cincinnati
- Apartments with under $900 in Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Apartment Deals
- Cincinnati Apartments under $500
- Cincinnati Apartments under $600
- Cincinnati Apartments under $700
- Cincinnati Apartments under $800
- Cincinnati Apartments under $900
- Cincinnati Apartments under $1000
- Cincinnati Apartments under $1100
- Cincinnati Apartments under $1200
- Cincinnati Apartments under $1300
- Cincinnati Apartments under $1400
- Cincinnati Apartments under $1500
- Cincinnati Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Cincinnati
- University of Cincinnati, OH
- Northern Kentucky University, KY
- Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, OH
- Hebrew Union College--Jewish Institute of Religion, OH
- Xavier University, OH
- Art Academy of Cincinnati, OH
- Good Samaritan College of Nursing & Health Science, OH
- God's Bible School and College, OH
- Union Institute & University, OH
- Antonelli College, OH
- Cincinnati Christian University, OH
- Daymar College--Bellevue, KY
- Cincinnati State University, OH
- Gateway Community and Technical College--Covington, KY
- Gateway Community & Tech College--Highland Heights, KY
- Brighton Center's Center for Employment Training, KY
For SaleCincinnati, OH Homes for Sale
Living In Cincinnati, OH
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN CINCINNATI, OH
Both a charming Southern town and a bustling Midwestern metropolis, Cincinnati is a city of rolling hills, beautiful Ohio River views and a fast-growing economy. Whether you are renting an apartment for your family, attending the University of Cincinnati or working at a Fortune 500 company like Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati makes a great place to call home.
Interwoven with I-71, I-74 and I-75, Cincinnati is a city of drivers. Commutes are shorter than the national average, though, and Cincinnati encourages bike use with projects like the Central Parkway Bikeway. Bus systems help traffic by carrying about 20 percent of the city’s daily commuters.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN CINCINNATI, OH
Housing options in Cincinnati range from high-rise apartments downtown to rental homes in the beautiful countryside. Stay near Downtown’s Fountain Square to experience the vibrant urban life of a walkable city, or rent an apartment overlooking the river in neighboring Covington, Kentucky. Students love the University of Cincinnati neighborhoods like Corryville and University Heights. Just east of downtown, Mount Washington is also known for the high quality of its educational institutions. Check out these great neighborhoods for apartments in Cincinnati:
- Downtown: Cincinnati has a great, livable downtown area with more than 13,000 residents who enjoy quick access to shops, restaurants and nightlife.
- Clifton: Clifton is located in north-central Cincinnati, close to downtown. It has many historic buildings.
- College-Hill: Filled with historic charm, College Hill was originally a wealthy suburb called “Pleasant Hill” and provides a small-town community feel near the city.
- Hyde Park: Look for apartments in the Hyde Park neighborhood to enjoy easy access to downtown and green spaces like the Krohn Conservatory.
- Mount Adams: This picturesque neighborhood is known as “The Hill” and is a great place to take a walking tour or stop by a local tavern. If you want to put your kids in some of the country’s best schools, rent an apartment in Cincinnati’s Walnut Hills neighborhood, directly to the east.
- Northside: This creative spot is known for its nightlife and entertainment as well as shopping.
- Over-The-Rhine: This traditionally working-class neighborhood near Downtown features Greek Revival and Victorian architecture.
- Pleasant Ridge: Pleasant Ridge has the quaint effect of gas lighting to support its small-town feel. It attracts a lot of artists and musicians.
- West Price Hill: Families often prefer quieter suburbs like West Price Hill and nearby Delhi Hills, west of Downtown Cincinnati.
- Westwood: Westwood is Cincinnati’s largest neighborhood with nearly 30,000 residents, offering a mix of urban and suburban lifestyles.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN CINCINNATI
You don’t have to be royalty to afford a fun outing in “The Queen City,” which boasts a huge variety of public parks, art museums with free days and plenty of free festivals all year long. So take a break from searching for apartments for rent in Cincinnati and enjoy the city. Here are our top suggestions for things to do in Cincinnati:
- It’s easy to find fun things for families to do in the Cincinnati area, home to the incredible Reptile House at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden.
- In the summer, let kids cool off at Ohio’s Coney Island waterpark.
- Cincinnati Art Museum: One of America’s oldest museums, the Cincinnati Art Museum houses a permanent collection of more than 67,000 works that span 6,000 years of human history. It’s next to Eden Park and accessible from Route 22.
- Check out the Ludlow Avenue Shopping and Dining District in the neighborhood of Clifton near Downtown Cincinnati.
- Summer Movies in the Park: Bring your own popcorn and a blanket for al fresco movies at Washington Park during the summer.
- Loveland Bike Trail: Just one section of the 70-mile-long Little Miami Scenic Bike Trail, this paved path was once part of the Pennsylvania Railroad. Pedal your way to excellent leaf-peeping with a visit every fall.
- Purple People Bridge: Nicknamed for its bright violet hue, this pedestrian bridge is more formally known as the Newport Southbank Bridge (since it connects to Newport, KY) and has been around since 1872. Plan a leisurely stroll for phenomenal views over the Ohio River.
- Contemporary Arts Center: Focused on “the art of the last five minutes,” this museum keeps locals coming back for exciting art across a huge variety of media. The CAC was one of the first museums to display works by Andy Warhol!
- If you are a sports fanatic, Cincinnati keeps the energy high with NFL football by the Bengals and major league baseball by the Reds. Prefer college ball? See the Bearcats play Division I football for the University of Cincinnati or head to a Xavier University Musketeers basketball game.
- Check out one of the world’s largest indoor model railroads at EnterTRAINment Junction in nearby West Chester.
GETAWAYS FROM CINCINNATI
From your apartment in Cincinnati, make the 3.5-hour drive northeast to ride the scenic railroad in Cuyahoga Valley National Park, one of Ohio’s most picturesque spots. About 200 miles north, Maumee Bay State Park near Toledo delivers the best beaches on Lake Erie and is just an hour to death-defying roller coasters at Cedar Point. If you are feeling lucky, head about 90 minutes south to watch thoroughbred horses race in Lexington, KY.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN CINCINNATI, OH
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Cincinnati that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Cincinnati
What is the average rent in Cincinnati?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Cincinnati?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Cincinnati?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Cincinnati?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.