1. Home
  2. Ohio
  3. Butler
  4. Apartments for rent in Butler, OH

100 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 100 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Butler, OH has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Butler, OH

Butler is a small town in Ohio with slightly less than 1,000 residents. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (18%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young adults appear in smaller numbers. Overall, the town's population, with an average age of just under 39, skews younger than most cities in Ohio. Most residents own their homes in Butler, and 15% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the town boasts a relatively low average rent of $705/month. Over the course of a year, renters in Butler will save around $1,300 compared to the state average.

Compared to the national average (5%), Butler has a large concentration of residents older than 25 who possess an Associate's degree (8%). Additionally, 10% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Butler residents work in one of two industries: manufacturing and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 18% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 9% of residents work in transportation, making it the top career path in the town. With an average annual income of about $61K, Butler workers earn about the same as their peers elsewhere in Ohio. However, Butler compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.

Butler residents have an average commute of about 31 minutes, slower than the Ohio average of about 24 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common means of commuting to work, chosen by 41% of residents, while public transportation isn't used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Butler

Looking for a cheap Butler apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Butler, OH Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Butler apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Butler that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Butler apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS