AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Brunswick Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Brunswick
- Apartments with Balcony in Brunswick
- Apartments with Disability Access in Brunswick
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Brunswick
- Apartments with Fireplace in Brunswick
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Brunswick
- Apartments with Garage in Brunswick
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Brunswick
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Brunswick
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Brunswick
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Brunswick
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Brunswick
- Furnished Available Apartments in Brunswick
- Brunswick Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Brunswick
- Apartments with under $1100 in Brunswick
- Apartments with under $1200 in Brunswick
- Apartments with under $1300 in Brunswick
- Apartments with under $1400 in Brunswick
- Apartments with under $1500 in Brunswick
- Apartments with under $2000 in Brunswick
- Apartments with under $700 in Brunswick
- Apartments with under $900 in Brunswick
Apartments Near Brunswick
Living In Brunswick, OH
The small city of Brunswick, Ohio is home to just under 35,000 people. With an average age of just under 40, the city's population ranks around the middle compared to other cities in the state, which has an average age of 39. Home ownership is more common than renting in Brunswick, and 22% of residents rent. The average rent for Brunswick is $91 per month more than the state average.
Compared to the national average (5%), Brunswick has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 with an Associate's degree (7%). In addition, 12% possess a Bachelor's degree and 5% have a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Brunswick: retail, manufacturing, and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 27% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. Brunswick workers earn an average annual income of around $78,000, about $15,000 more than the average Ohio resident. Brunswick's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Brunswick has an average commute time of about 30 minutes, longer than the Ohio average of about 24 minutes. Many residents (51%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transportation is not used much. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Brunswick
How much does it cost to rent in Brunswick, OH?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Brunswick?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Brunswick?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Brunswick?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.