The Vue, Beachwood's newest and most upscale metropolitan apartment homes. Whether you are starting over or starting upward, these luxurious, modern apartments have amenities that you won't find anywhere else in Cleveland. This city oasis has lavishly landscaped grounds, twinkling views of downtown, heated underground parking and so much more. East side living has never been so inviting.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
It's a very nice, new community, with appropriately high rent of course. The amenities provided in the community are excellent, and there are regular events going on like free massages, wine tastings, etc. Overall a very nice place to live.
The Vue provides amazing amenities that are unrivaled by any other apartment or community living in the area. I feel like I live at a resort and have a private getaway every night I come home. The staff and residents are very friendly and helpful.
This place is not worth the money at all. The "luxury" apartments have no luxury. The workout room was destroyed and has been idle for over two months. I would not recommend living here, check out the four seasons instead! I am a current resident here and wish that I never signed the lease in the first place, it feels like robbery. The management sends you emails that don't even help you, rather just promise "updates will happen in the future". The pipes burst and there are constant stoppages of water. DO NOT LIVE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allowed an active leak for days on end.
- Location to freeway and restaurants
- Private outdoor pool area with TV and couches
- Maintenance team is fast, responsive, and friendly (Mike is awesome)
- Online app to pay rent and submit service requests
- Less than 3 miles from Cleveland's most common "Shots Fired" 911 police calls
- Paying $70/month for underground parking where the garage doors are routinely out of service
- The water is routinely shut off for hours throughout the building to repair faulty plumbing. This has been ongoing for the last year and is occurring more frequently.
- Water pipes burst and severely damaged "The Club" (the two story gym) and parts of the lounge. What remains of the lounge is being used to renovate the gym.
- The gym noise can be heard on the top floor when people drop the weights. You might not need to set an alarm clock.
- Rent cost increased yearly by 9% for a standard 12 month lease.
- Management made promises they did not keep. Promises of fresh paint in the hallways were made and not delivered. Don't let any promises of a continental breakfast fool you either, it's pathetic
- Noise is an expected part of living in an apartment, but this building does not have concrete slab between floors. No value is added living on the top floor, as you can still hear everything going on in the apartment below you.
- Your key fob will not allow you into any common areas after 10pm (including the pool and grill areas). The noise was so bad in these areas, a security guard was hired as a patrol. Beachwood police have made visits too.
- "Twinkling views of downtown" are non-existant for 99% of the building
Do your research before signing a lease with this place. Currently, this place is a mess. Stark Enterprises/Comet Management dropped the ball when they acquired this place from the NRP group.