One month free on select units! Resort style living! Schedule your tour today!
The Vue, Beachwood's newest and most upscale metropolitan apartment homes. Whether you are starting over or starting upward, these luxurious, modern apartments have amenities that you won't find anywhere else in Cleveland. This city oasis has lavishly landscaped grounds, twinkling views of downtown, heated underground parking and so much more. East side living has never been so inviting.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
It's a very nice, new community, with appropriately high rent of course. The amenities provided in the community are excellent, and there are regular events going on like free massages, wine tastings, etc. Overall a very nice place to live.
The Vue provides amazing amenities that are unrivaled by any other apartment or community living in the area. I feel like I live at a resort and have a private getaway every night I come home. The staff and residents are very friendly and helpful.
My rating is based on the following details:
1) Price 3 stars Its definitely a premium price. No utilities included. I end up paying almost 1,500 a month for one-bedroom apartment.
2) Safetyness 5 stars Despite the premium price, I feel quite secured living at this place. This is probably because of the two reasons. (i) the demographic of the residents here is mainly professional and (ii) the limit access of non-resident through the fob key system
(3) Facilities 3.5 stars The common areas (i.e., the pool, the two-floor gym, and several party rooms) here are definitely their strength. 1.5 star deducted is because the common areas appear not to be well kept.
(4) Room condition 2 stars My unit was definitely not in the move-in-ready condition. Other than sweeping the bedroom carpet, I didnt feel like they did clean anything else. Due to the fact that 90% of the unit is the wood floor and tile, I expect that they must mop the floor before the resident moves in. It, however, appears that neither the floor was mopped nor the shower and the surface of glass-top stove were cleaned when I moved in. It was so shocking and very disappointing. Also I found out that the unit I am staying has a serious issue of cigarette deposit (nicotine stain and smell). I definitely smelled the cigarette when I moved in, but I didnt believe it from the first place dince smoking is a critically prohibited here as stated clearly in the leasing contract. Shortly after moved in, I figured out that the former resident in this unit is a chain smoker. All yellow stains, especially, the bathroom are nicotine stain!! So gross! Ive requested the management to adress this issue. So far, no action has been done yet
(5) Management 1.5 stars the management is really an issue here. You can expect a slow to no response from the management when you have an issue with your unit and request for their action. This is so unfortunate. The professional staffs are urgently needed here.
Do not move here. The new management is absolutely terrible. Search elsewhere. Unless you dont mind, NOT getting what you pay for.
Beautiful apartment. Beautiful amenities. Amazing pool. Great service. I highly recommend this building. The summer is the best with the pool and other common areas.