1. Home
  2. Ohio
  3. Avon Lake
  4. Apartments for rent in Avon Lake, OH

97 Apartments Available
1 - 29 of 97 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Avon Lake, OH has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Avon Lake, OH

Avon Lake, Ohio is a small city with slightly more than 23,000 residents. Retirees are customary, as they account for 19% of the population compared to 14% nationally, while young adults account for a smaller percentage of the city. Home ownership is more common than renting in Avon Lake, and 19% of residents rent. With an average rent of $1,284 a month, exceeding the state average by $473/month, relatively high rent costs could be a factor in the higher levels of ownership.

Avon Lake has a large concentration of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 11% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. Furthermore, 20% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are five primary industries in Avon Lake: manufacturing, healthcare, retail, education, and scientific. Combined, these industries account for 31% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in management, as 11% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of just over $96K, Avon Lake workers take home around $32,000 more than their peers elsewhere in the state. Avon Lake's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.

Averaging about 29 minutes, Avon Lake's commute time is slower than the state average of about 24 minutes. Driving is the prevailing way to get to work, selected by 43% of workers, while public transit is not widely used. Not many residents walk to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Avon Lake

Looking for a cheap Avon Lake apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Avon Lake, OH Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Avon Lake apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Avon Lake that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Avon Lake apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS