AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Mandan Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Mandan
- Apartments with Balcony in Mandan
- Apartments with Disability Access in Mandan
- Apartments with Elevator in Mandan
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Mandan
- Apartments with Fireplace in Mandan
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Mandan
- Apartments with Garage in Mandan
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Mandan
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Mandan
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Mandan
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Mandan
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Mandan
- Furnished Available Apartments in Mandan
- Mandan Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Mandan
- Apartments with under $1100 in Mandan
- Apartments with under $1200 in Mandan
- Apartments with under $1300 in Mandan
- Apartments with under $1400 in Mandan
- Apartments with under $1500 in Mandan
- Apartments with under $2000 in Mandan
- Apartments with under $600 in Mandan
- Apartments with under $700 in Mandan
- Apartments with under $800 in Mandan
- Apartments with under $900 in Mandan
Living In Mandan, ND
Mandan is a town in North Dakota with a population of just under 21,000. The city's residents, with an average age of just over 38, skew younger than most cities in North Dakota. Most residents own their homes in Mandan, and 32% of residents rent. At $851/month, the average rent is roughly on par with the state average.
Mandan has an average commute time of about 20 minutes. Many residents (55%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transportation is not used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
Many Mandan residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, retail, and construction. Together, these industries make up 26% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. With an average annual income of almost $75,000, Mandan workers take home roughly the same as their peers elsewhere in North Dakota. Mandan's average income also is fairly average compared to the national level ($73,345). Mandan has a relatively high concentration of residents older than 25 who have earned a Bachelor's or Associate's degree (23%) compared to the national average (19%). Furthermore, 4% have a Master's degree or Doctorate.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Mandan
What is the average rent in Mandan?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Mandan?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Mandan?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Mandan?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.