AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Fargo Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fargo
- Apartments with Balcony in Fargo
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Fargo
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Fargo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Fargo
- Apartments with under $1000 in Fargo
- Apartments with under $1100 in Fargo
- Apartments with under $1200 in Fargo
- Apartments with under $1300 in Fargo
- Apartments with under $1400 in Fargo
- Apartments with under $1500 in Fargo
- Apartments with under $2000 in Fargo
- Apartments with under $700 in Fargo
- Apartments with under $800 in Fargo
- Apartments with under $900 in Fargo
- Fargo Apartment Deals
- Fargo Apartments under $500
- Fargo Apartments under $600
- Fargo Apartments under $700
- Fargo Apartments under $800
- Fargo Apartments under $900
- Fargo Apartments under $1000
- Fargo Apartments under $1100
- Fargo Apartments under $1200
- Fargo Apartments under $1300
- Fargo Apartments under $1400
- Fargo Apartments under $1500
- Fargo Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Fargo
- Concordia College, MN
- Sister Rosalind Gefre Schools and Clinics of Massa, ND
- Minnesota State University--Moorhead, MN
- North Dakota State University, ND
- Minnesota School of Business--Moorhead, MN
- The Salon Professional Academy-Fargo, ND
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota, ND
- Josef's School of Hair, Skin & Body-Fargo, ND
- Josef's School of Hair, Skin & Body-Grand Forks, ND
Living In Fargo, ND
The medium-sized city of Fargo, North Dakota is home to approximately 118,000 residents. Young adults aged 15-24 can expect to fit right in, as they account for an above-average percentage of the population, though young professionals also outpace national averages. At an average age of just under 35, the city's residents skew notably younger than most cities in North Dakota. Home ownership is less common than renting in Fargo, and 44% of residents own their homes. At $830 per month, the average rent is roughly on par with the state average.
Fargo residents have a plethora of industries from which to choose, the most common five of which are healthcare, retail, entertainment, education, and manufacturing. Combined, these industries account for 37% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 9% of the city's population works in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. With an average annual income of just over $67,000, Fargo workers bring in a bit less than the average North Dakota resident. Fargo's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345). Fargo has a relatively large percentage of residents older than 25 who have Bachelor's degrees (17%) compared to the national average (13%). Furthermore, 24% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
Fargo residents have an average commute of about 17 minutes, quicker than the North Dakota average of about 18 minutes. Driving is the most common means of commuting to work, selected by 53% of workers, while public transit is not widely used. Few commuters (2%) walk to work, though the number is higher than the national average.
Looking for more?Fargo, ND Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Fargo
What is the average rent in Fargo?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Fargo?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Fargo?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Fargo?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.