1. Home
  2. North Dakota
  3. Center
  4. Apartments for rent in Center, ND

36 Apartments Available
New
Find Apartments With
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
1 - 20 of 36 Apartments

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Center, ND has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Center, ND

Center, North Dakota is a small town with slightly less than 1,000 residents. It's a comfortable place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (24%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young adults account for a smaller percentage of the town. With an average age of just under 45, the town's residents skew older than most cities in North Dakota. Renters tend to be in the minority in the town, and 87% of residents own their homes. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $680 per month, which is $183/month less than the state average.

Compared to the national average (19%), Center has a high number of residents older than 25 who have completed some level of post-secondary education, as 26% have earned a Bachelor's or Associate's degree. In addition, 2% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Center. The four most common are agriculture, construction, warehousing, and public administration. Together, these industries account for 28% of the labor force in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in management, making it the top field in the town. Center workers earn an average annual income of around $79,000, slightly more than their peers elsewhere in North Dakota. Center's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).

Averaging about 31 minutes, the commute time for Center residents is longer than the North Dakota average of about 18 minutes. Many residents (41%) commute to work by car, while public transit isn't used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.



Frequently Asked Questions About Center

How much does it cost to rent in Center, ND?

Our Price Sort filter can help you find a rental at a cost that's perfect for your budget.

Is it expensive to rent in Center?

There are competitively priced rentals in the areaView All Rentals!

Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Center?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

Are there any pet friendly apartments in Center?

Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Center apartments that accept pets.
Artboard

© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email accessibilityfeedback@rentpath.com.