AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Bismarck Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Bismarck
- Apartments with Balcony in Bismarck
- Apartments with Disability Access in Bismarck
- Apartments with Elevator in Bismarck
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Bismarck
- Apartments with Fireplace in Bismarck
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Bismarck
- Apartments with Garage in Bismarck
- Apartments with Gated Access in Bismarck
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Bismarck
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Bismarck
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Bismarck
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Bismarck
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Bismarck
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Bismarck
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Bismarck
- Furnished Available Apartments in Bismarck
Apartments Near Bismarck
Living In Bismarck, ND
The small city of Bismarck, North Dakota is home to slightly less than 69,000 residents. The city's population, at an average age of just under 40, is slightly older than other municipalities in the state, which has an average age of 37. The majority of residents own their homes in Bismarck, and 37% of residents rent. The average rent of $891 a month is roughly on par with the state average.
Bismarck residents have an average commute of about 17 minutes, faster than nearly 80% of cities in North Dakota. Driving a vehicle is the prevailing means of commuting to work, opted for by 51% of commuters, while public transportation is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
Compared to the national average (13%), Bismarck has a relatively large concentration of residents over the age of 25 with Bachelor's degrees (17%). Additionally, 24% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Bismarck residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries make up 20% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of just over $74,000, Bismarck workers take home about the same as their peers elsewhere in North Dakota. The city's average income also is fairly average compared to the national level ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Bismarck
What is the average rent in Bismarck?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Bismarck?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Bismarck?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Bismarck?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.