- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Extraordinary One and Two Bedroom floor plans
- Handicap Accessible Options
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Built in microwaves
- Cable TV Available
- Cable or DSL internet available
- Water, Sewer, Trash pick up included
- Some homes with balconies, some w/ pool views
- Furniture packages available
- Wood tone floating floor system
- Full refurbished homes
- Well lit, abundant surface parking
- Salt Water Swimming pool with ample patio deck
- Around the clock fitness center
- Laundry Facility-accepts credit/debit cards
- Club room with polished concrete floors
- Additional onsite storae available
- Pet Friendly
- Corporate leases available
- Business center
- Adjacent to strollway for biking, hiking
- Close to Business 40
- Minutes to BBT Ballpark
- Blocks from 4th st nightlife, downtown restuarants
- Within 3-5 blocks of major employers
- New Construction Phased Opened in July 2012!
- Deposit: 250No Breed or Weight Restrictions Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Extraordinary 1 and 2 Bedroom Floor Plans With a FANTASTIC Downtown Location!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Hilltop House Downtown
Advocating sustainability, the owners of Hilltop House Downtown have renovated and opened in September 2011 the existing 1960's vintage buildings to provide apartment homes. The renovation celebrates the historic character of the architecture and showcases the patina of yesterday. Most apartment homes in these repurposed buildings are oriented toward an interior courtyard and swimming pool offering quality views to residents. In July 2012 Hilltop House expanded with a new construction phase consisting of 50 apartment homes featuring views of the Downtown Winston Salem Skyline. Then again in May 2014 Hilltop House South was added to the complex bringing an additional 65 one bedroom apartments to the Hilltop House Community. Call us today to schedule a tour of our wonderful community!
Ratings & Reviews
20 Reviews for Hilltop House Downtown
Hilltop House makes apartment living so easy and comfortable. Everything from the excellent staff to the immaculate living conditions speak volumes to the care you receive being a resident of Hilltop House. Maintenance issues are taken care of immediately and the easy walking distance to downtown makes for the perfect place to live.
Absolutely fantastic place to live! My wife and I have been here 5 months and love the proximity to downtown without the noise and hustle of city traffic. Well Done Hilltop!
The staff are great. Prompt with any requests. Knowledgeable.
So far everything has been great from service at the front desk to all my maintenance requests
The property manager is the best
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take Business 40 W toward Winston Salem, then exit at Cherry St. Turn R onto S Cherry St. Turn L onto W 1st St. Turn L onto S Marshall St., then L onto High St. Turn R onto S Cherry St.