5 Units Available
2 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
10+ Units Available
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
10+ Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Winston-Salem Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Balcony in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Disability Access in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Elevator in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Fireplace in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Gated Access in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Winston-Salem
- Furnished Available Apartments in Winston-Salem
- Winston-Salem Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with under $1100 in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with under $1200 in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with under $1300 in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with under $1400 in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with under $1500 in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with under $2000 in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with under $600 in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with under $700 in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with under $800 in Winston-Salem
- Apartments with under $900 in Winston-Salem
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Winston-Salem
- Cheap Apartments in Winston-Salem
- Corporate Apartments in Winston-Salem
- Income Restricted Apartments in Winston-Salem
- Loft Layout Apartments in Winston-Salem
- Luxury Apartments in Winston-Salem
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Winston-Salem
- Senior Living Apartments in Winston-Salem
- Short Term Apartments in Winston-Salem
Apartments Near Winston-Salem
- Downtown Winston-Salem
- North Central Winston-Salem
- South Central Winston-Salem
- West Suburban Winston-Salem
- East-Northeast Winston-Salem
- South Suburban Winston-Salem
- North Suburban Winston-Salem
- Southwest Suburban Winston-Salem
- Buena Vista
- British Woods
- Heather Hills
- Southeast Suburban Winston-Salem
- Country Club
- Southeast Winston-Salem
- Old Vineyard
- Northeast Suburban Winston-Salem
- Mount Tabor
- Peace Haven
- View All
- Piedmont Baptist College and Graduate School, NC
- Salem College, NC
- Carolina Christian College, NC
- Winston-Salem State University, NC
- University of North Carolina School of the Arts, NC
- Wake Forest University, NC
- Forsyth Technical Community College, NC
- Empire Beauty School-Winston-Salem, NC
- Winston Salem Barber School, NC
Living In Winston-Salem, NC
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Winston-Salem, NC
A city that grew up around the R.J. Reynolds Tobacco company, Winston-Salem offers more today than ever before. This charming town impresses with historical sites complete with cobblestone streets from yesteryear, museums, unique art galleries and inviting shops. New residents love the Arts District, wineries in the Yadkin Valley and ample outdoor adventures. It’s an ideal city, so start hunting for apartments for rent in Winston-Salem.
DID YOU KNOW?
Winston-Salem is home to one of the world's longest continuously running airshows. The Winston-Salem Air Show celebrated its 100-year anniversary in 2011.
WINSTON-SALEM APARTMENTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS
One of the best things about Winston-Salem is its vast array of diverse neighborhoods with historic flair. If you prefer an urban style of living, then the charming and lively downtown district is for you. If suburban surroundings fit you best, look into the neighborhoods of Ardmore or the Wake Forest University area. Here are our picks for the best places to live in when it comes to looking at apartments in Winston-Salem:
- Downtown: Winston-Salem's downtown area has grown from its industrial roots to become a hotbed of great nightlife. Look for apartments in old tobacco warehouses that have been turned into lofts.
- Holly Avenue: Popular with young professionals and families who want affordable homes close to the action, Holly Avenue is an up-and-coming portion of the city near BB&T Ballpark.
- Ardmore: One of the area's most beautiful historic districts, Ardmore is also home to Miller Park and medical facilities such as Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center and Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center.
- Wake Forest University Area: Just outside of Winston-Salem, the area surrounding the University of Wake Forest draws students and families interested in good schools, a suburban lifestyle and a low cost of living.
PET-FRIENDLY PARKS IN WINSTON-SALEM
Outdoor recreational areas are plentiful in Winston-Salem, and Happy Hounds Dog Park, at Horizon Park, is one of the city's top spots for furry friends. After a fun day at this pet-friendly park, take your pup to Wag Boutique for a special treat.
BEST OF WINSTON-SALEM
Want to experience the very best when looking for apartments in Winston-Salem? Check out our picks for the city's top things to do:
- Best Food Festival: If you want to experience a taste of Winston-Salem, try Dishcrawl, Taste Carolina Gourmet Food Tours and Tour De Food festivals. These events make for a fun Saturday afternoon by combining the city's history with generous portions of locally produced foods provided by beloved restaurants in both the Arts District and the Downtown Historic West End.
- Best Vineyard: For the area's best vineyard experience, visit Childress Vineyards, named after NASCAR team owner, Richard Childress. As the biggest winery in Yadkin Valley, Childress offers 12 varieties of European wines cultivated on more than 77 acres of land.
- Best BBQ: With brisket and chopped pork joints all over the city, the only surefire way to pick a favorite is to taste the competition. Try our top three: Little Richard's Bar-B-Que, Honky Tonk Smokehouse and J.S. Pulliam Barbeque.
- Best Community Theater: The best community theater is The Little Theatre of Winston-Salem, which is the biggest and oldest continuously running community theater in the country. Previously known as Twin City Stage, this theater company produces educational and community-based plays.
FREE THINGS TO DO
If you're looking for free things to do in Winston-Salem, head to Bailey Park, located in the Innovation Quarter. The park boasts a beautiful green space and hosts a variety of free events throughout the year, including the Bailey Blues and Bluegrass festival. Or, head to downtown's Old Salem, a restored Moravian community and home to Salem College and Salem Academy, one of the oldest girls' schools in the U.S.
TOP FIVE WINSTON-SALEM ADVENTURES
Discover a different side of Winston-Salem with these outstanding adventures:
- Feel like a pilot at the annual Winston-Salem Air Show: This venerable tradition happens in September each year. The original air show featured a wood and canvas biplane with hair-raising exhibitions. More than 100 years later, the air show today features much more daring aerial feats by both civilian and military planes.
- Relive your glory days at the Carolina Classic Fair: This annual event features a renowned market, competitions, an entertainment building, exhibits, rides, games and tasty fair food.
- Be a kid again at the Spooktacular Fall Festival: Every October, residents gather for frightfully fun activities and entertainment at six recreation centers for the Spooktacular Fall Festival.
- Appreciate the arts at the River Run International Film Festival: This April event is one of the top-rated film festivals in the southeastern United States.
- Become a connoisseur at two wine festivals: Winston-Salem boasts two yearly wine festivals, the North Carolina Wine Festival on Memorial Day weekend and the Salute! North Carolina Wine Celebration in June
For a fun, educational and family-friendly activity, take the kids to Kaleideum Downtown, a museum that combines SciWorks and the former Children's Museum of Winston-Salem. Kids can enjoy dozens of hands-on exhibits and even explore an enchanted forest.
WINSTON-SALEM PUBLIC SCHOOL INFORMATION
Winston-Salem is known for its strong public education system, with notable schools including Whitaker Elementary, Meadowlark Elementary, The Downtown School and Mount Tabor High School.
GETAWAYS FROM WINSTON-SALEM
Situated just over 200 miles from the Atlantic coast, Winston-Salem is an easy drive from sunny vacations at Wrightsville and Carolina beaches in North Carolina and Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. About an hour to the southwest, Charlotte also provides great options for dining, shopping and seeing a show.
Find Apartments for rent in Winston-Salem, NC
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Winston-Salem that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Winston-Salem
What is the average rent in Winston-Salem?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Winston-Salem?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Winston-Salem?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Winston-Salem?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.