AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Wilmington Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Wilmington
- Apartments with Balcony in Wilmington
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Wilmington
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Wilmington
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Wilmington
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Wilmington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Wilmington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Wilmington
- Apartments with under $1000 in Wilmington
- Apartments with under $2000 in Wilmington
- Furnished Available Apartments in Wilmington
- Wilmington Apartment Deals
- Wilmington Apartments under $700
- Wilmington Apartments under $800
- Wilmington Apartments under $900
- Wilmington Apartments under $1000
- Wilmington Apartments under $1100
- Wilmington Apartments under $1200
- Wilmington Apartments under $1300
- Wilmington Apartments under $1400
- Wilmington Apartments under $1500
- Wilmington Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Wilmington
For SaleWilmington, NC Homes for Sale
Living In Wilmington, NC
Wilmington's residents are able to enjoy living in an area that has a mild climate. In fact, the average temperature throughout the year ranges from 53 to 74 degrees, making this the perfect environment for individuals who do not tolerate extreme weather conditions. As a port city that has also been dubbed "A Coast Guard City," there are several employment and recreational opportunities that involve the water, and it is easy to find high quality apartments in Wilmington, NC that have views of the river.
The city boasts a long list of museums and other cultural opportunities, including the Cameron Art Museum, the Hannah Block Historic USO and the Cape Fear Museum of History and Science. Wilmington is also the home of the largest movie and television studio outside of Hollywood, and there are six different performing arts stages within the city limits. There are Wilmington apartments located near each cultural hot spot, so it will be easy to find the perfect place near your favorite attraction.
Wilmington's Natural and Man-Made Beauty
The historic district of Wilmington makes up almost 300 blocks of the city, and this gives residents a nice mixture of monuments, historically significant buildings and modern architecture. When you are looking for Wilmington NC apartments, you will be able to choose between being near the river or being immersed in the middle of the historic district.
The apartments for rent in Wilmington, NC have floor plans to fit every budget. You will be able to find everything from affordable studios to three-bedrooms, and the majority of the apartments in Wilmington, NC are pet-friendly. Apartment Guide makes it easy for you to search for exactly what you need, including a fitness center and a dishwasher. By fully taking advantage of our robust list of search engine options, you will be able to quickly sort through all the Wilmington, NC apartments.
Looking for more?Wilmington, NC Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Wilmington
What is the average rent in Wilmington?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Wilmington?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Wilmington?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Wilmington?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.