- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Amazing Customer Service Teams
- Planned Social Events and Community Gatherings
- Minutes from Dining, Shopping Entertainment
- Conveniient Access to City Greenway,
- Bike or Walk 33 miles from Greenway Access
- Walk to shops, schools,dining errands!!
- Outdoor Grilling Pavillion
- 24 Hour Resident Lounge with TV and Computers
- Fully equipped 24-hour Fitness Center with TV`s an
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Excellent Location in Heritage Wake Forest
- breed restrictions Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- please inquire Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Only a few left! Move into select apartment homes by 6/27/2017 and enjoy $250 of your prorated Move in cost AND NO Security Deposit.!!! WE MAKE MOVING EASY! $35 non refundable application fee and $150 non refundable administration fee to apply.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Come home to Ardmore Heritage, Heritage's Brand New, Premier Apartment Community! Located in the upscale Heritage neighborhood in Wake Forest, Ardmore Heritage offers BRAND NEW 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes. Live in style with real granite counter tops, cherry wood cabinetry, crown moldings, and much much more! Come home to luxury living at Ardmore Heritage... Where the difference shows! Please call for an appointment today.
Lease terms are variable. Enjoy Flexibility! We offer 3-15 month leases!!
Pet Policy: Maximum 2 pets per apartment. Restrictions: Rottweilers
Ratings & Reviews
From I-540: Travel north on Capital Blvd/US-1 approximately 6 miles. Turn right onto S. Main Street. Follow S. Main Street for 1 mile, then turn right onto Rogers Road. Make the first left onto Heritage Center Drive and follow to Alexander Springs Lane.