AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Spring Lake Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Balcony in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Disability Access in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Fireplace in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Garage in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Gated Access in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Spring Lake
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Spring Lake
- Furnished Available Apartments in Spring Lake
Apartments Near Spring Lake
Living In Spring Lake, NC
Spring Lake, North Carolina is a small city with a population of approximately 12,000. It's a nice place to raise a family, as young children account for a higher percentage of the population here (11%) than nationally (6%), though young adults also outpace national averages. With an average age of just under 28, the city ranks as the youngest municipality in the state. Just 20% of residents are homeowners in Spring Lake, as renting is more common in the area. The average rent of $989 a month is just above the state average.
With an average commute time of about 20 minutes, shorter than most cities in North Carolina, Spring Lake residents have found that it isn't overly time-consuming to travel to work. Many residents (41%) commute to work by car, while public transportation is not widely used. Walking (5%) isn't a common way to get to work, though the number is well above the national average.
Among residents older than 25 in Spring Lake, 12% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Retail is the most common industry in Spring Lake, accounting for 6% of the population. With an average annual income of around $48,000, Spring Lake workers earn about $19,000 less than the average North Carolina resident. Spring Lake's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Spring Lake
What is the average rent in Spring Lake?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Spring Lake?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Spring Lake?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Spring Lake?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.