AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Sanford Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Sanford
- Apartments with Balcony in Sanford
- Apartments with Disability Access in Sanford
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Sanford
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Sanford
- Apartments with Garage in Sanford
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Sanford
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Sanford
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Sanford
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Sanford
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Sanford
- Furnished Available Apartments in Sanford
- Sanford Apartments under $500
- Sanford Apartments under $600
- Sanford Apartments under $700
- Sanford Apartments under $800
- Sanford Apartments under $900
- Sanford Apartments under $1000
- Sanford Apartments under $1100
- Sanford Apartments under $1200
- Sanford Apartments under $1300
- Sanford Apartments under $1400
- Sanford Apartments under $1500
- Sanford Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Sanford
For SaleSanford, NC Homes for Sale
Living In Sanford, NC
Sanford is a small city in North Carolina with slightly more than 28,000 residents. The city's residents, at an average age of just over 37, are younger than most cities in North Carolina. Most Sanford residents own their homes, and 43% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the city boasts a relatively low average rent of $718 per month. Over the course of a year, renters in Sanford will save around $2,600 compared to the state average.
Sanford has an average commute time of about 25 minutes. Many residents (42%) commute to work by car, while public transportation is not extensively used. Relatively few residents walk to work.
Among Sanford residents over the age of 25, 10% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are three primary industries in Sanford: manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 23% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in transportation, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. Sanford workers take home an average annual income of around $57K, about $11,000 less than their peers elsewhere in North Carolina. The city's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Sanford
How much does it cost to rent in Sanford, NC?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Sanford?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Sanford?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Sanford?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].