1. Home
  2. North Carolina
  3. Rockwell
  4. Apartments for rent in Rockwell, NC

430 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 430 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Rockwell, NC has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Rockwell, NC

A small town located in North Carolina, Rockwell has slightly more than 2,000 residents. Middle-aged professionals will fit right in, as they make up an above-average portion of the community, while young professionals are less well-represented. Renters tend to be in the minority in Rockwell, and 69% of residents own their homes. With a relatively low average rent of $752 a month in the town, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in North Carolina. Each month, renters in Rockwell will save around $179 compared to the state average.

Averaging about 30 minutes, the commute time for Rockwell residents is longer than the state average of about 25 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the typical way to get to work, chosen by 41% of commuters, while public transportation is not widely used. Riding a motorcycle is the second-most common method of commuting to work, opted for by 1% of residents. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Compared to the national average (5%), Rockwell has a large percentage of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (8%). Additionally, 16% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Rockwell: healthcare, manufacturing, and retail. Together, these industries make up 24% of the labor force in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 6% of residents work in transportation, which ranks as the top profession in the town. Rockwell workers earn an average annual income of just over $62,000, slightly less than the state average. The town's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.


Frequently Asked Questions About Rockwell

Looking for a cheap Rockwell apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Rockwell, NC Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Rockwell apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Rockwell that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Rockwell apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS