- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Media Center
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Car care center
- Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payments
- Access to Brier Creek and I-540
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Garages and storage units available
- 2 resort-style pools with gas grills
- Front door trash pick-up
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Resident social events
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Coffee lounge with Wi-Fi
- Stadium seating movie theater
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 80 We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, and a full-grown maximum weight limit of 100 pounds each. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Camden Crest offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes perfectly located in Raleigh off Glenwood Avenue with easy access to Triangle shopping, dining and entertainment destinations like Glenwood South, Walnut Creek Amphitheater and PNC Arena. Camden Crest also features brand new apartments in a smoke-free and pet-free building, with upgrades including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, plank flooring and sound-minimizing technology. Enjoy the good life as you unwind at our resort-style swimming pool, break a sweat in the expansive fitness center or take in a movie in our theatre room! Our pet-friendly community features a pet park so they can mingle with other dogs. Camden Crest's location places you minutes from Research Triangle Park and RDU Airport. Crabtree Valley Mall and Brier Creek are also only a short drive away. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
From I-540Exit Glenwood Avenue/US-70 East towards Raleigh. Turn left on Lynn Road. Turn left on Grove Barton Road. Continue through the traffic circle and the community will be located on the left.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.