Tips For Renting InRaleigh
- The median price for a one-bedroom apartment in Raleigh is $925 per month.
- Public transportation is provided by bus via the R-Line, a free hop on/off bus stopping at scheduled locations all throughout downtown, as well as Capital Area Transit, which makes stops at most of the area's tourist attractions.
- There are well over 1,000 restaurants in Raleigh, providing ample dining options.
- For recreation, the Raleigh-Durham area is home to many golf courses with tee times available year-round.
- Sports fans enjoy attending games at North Carolina State University, a Division I NCAA member, and professional hockey games featuring the Carolina Hurricanes.