Welcome to life made easy.
Morning Agenda: Grab a workout followed by your daily dose of coffee at the local coffee shop or a must-have breakfast at your favorite neighborhood spot.
Evening Plan: Meet friends for cocktails and conversation just steps away at the latest local hangout, or bring your friends back to your chic apartment in Raleigh, NC to enjoy your own rooftop patio and lounge.
Whatever you choose, your car stays in park. Here at 401 Oberlin, find studio, 1, 2, & 3 bedrooms floor plans to fit your life. In the heart of Raleigh, nestled in Cameron Village to suit your style. This is where life and style meet.
Leasing Office is located at the corner of Oberlin Rd & Clark Rd. Parking is available in our main parking deck, entrance is available off Clark Rd. or Stafford Rd.
Prices vary based on length of lease. 3-15 month lease terms are available. Please inquire with property staff for the exact pricing and lease terms that are currently available.
It's quiet most of the time. Clean, great location, great community rooms, yoga room
Wonderful place to live. Spacious 2 bedroom compared to properties close by. Management and other staff are excellent as well.
Love everything except the exterior soundproofing. I can clearly hear full conversations outside my apartment, even when the people are not talking above a speaking voice. I am also above the garage, so I hear the entrance door opening and slamming shut regularly.
When I first moved in, everything was perfect and overall I really really enjoyed my time at Oberlin. Then I think there had been a change in management at some point in 2017, and when I went to move out, I had an absolutely horrible experience working with the managers downstairs trying to get my moveout processed. Not one email I sent over the span of 3 months was replied to, not one call/voicemail was returned, and whenever I tried to visit the office, no one was ever there. My move-out paperwork was lost several times but I was never contacted, so only a week before my move-out was scheduled, then I had to go to the office to find out they didn't have anything in my file about my move and made me start the process all over again. Even through this time sensitive process, not one email or call was returned, and when I would finally call and get someone on the line, they would have no information filed in my file and I had to keep starting the process all over again and re-sending my 60 day notice email because it just kept not getting filed. The old management was much more knowledgeable and organized and would respond within minutes of me calling or sending an email.
There has been a drop in the quality of the service office by the management office since Laura and Jeff were moved to other locations (sorry for mentioning their names but I have no other way to quantify how much time has passed). Recurrent problems with new management include:
- leasing office is not answered no matter how many times a day you call or at what time
- its hard to find people at the leasing office over the weekends even though they should be there. Even if I come multiple times during a day. Other residents have commented on the same problem.
- I have tried emailing since I can't find people in the office over the weekends and the phone is not answered when I call. However, my emails go unanswered more than half of the time.
- For months we stopped getting emails about community events and maintenance. When we did the emails were sent as the event started or after I have left my apartment so I could not secure my pet. This has gotten better in the past month, well see if they can keep it up.
- I was renewing our lease the other day. This year we did not got a paper with leasing options delivered to our door, we emailed management to get rates and got no answer, I had to physically go to the office until I got lucky and somebody was there. Took them 4 days to send our lease after 3 emails and a lot of unanswered calls to the leasing office. I understand that we are not the only residents but when Laura was there we got our lease was delivered within 24 hrs and if not we got a notice telling us when to expect it as things were busy in the office.
The last question of this questioner needs more options. I will recommend this apartment if the location is convenient for the resident however I would be very clear about the quality of the office staff.