1. Home
  2. North Carolina
  3. Newland
  4. Apartments for rent in Newland, NC

159 Perfect Matches Available
New
Find Apartments With
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Showing 1 - 20 of 159 Matches
Last Updated: 12/05/2022

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Newland, NC has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Newland, NC

The small town of Newland, North Carolina is home to approximately 1,000 people. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (19%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young adults are less well-represented. Residents are fairly evenly split between owning (52%) and renting (48%) their home. With a relatively low average rent of $659/month in the town, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in North Carolina. Each month, renters in Newland will pay around $272 less compared to the state average.

Newland has an average commute time of about 20 minutes, shorter than the state average of about 25 minutes. Driving is the most common means of commuting to work, selected by 43% of residents, while public transit isn't used. Walking (4%) isn't a common method of commuting to work, though the number surpasses the national average.

Compared to the national average, Newland has a relatively large percentage of residents older than 25 with a high school degree or GED (22%). Additionally, 10% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Workers are spread across a plethora of industries in Newland. The four most common are construction, entertainment, retail, and education. Combined, these industries make up 32% of the town's workforce. With an average annual income of just over $42,000, Newland workers earn less than their peers elsewhere in the state. The town's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.



Frequently Asked Questions About Newland

How much does it cost to rent in Newland, NC?

Our Price Sort filter can help you find a rental at a cost that's perfect for your budget.

Is it expensive to rent in Newland?

There are competitively priced rentals in the areaView All Rentals!

Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Newland?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

Are there any pet friendly apartments in Newland?

Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Newland apartments that accept pets.

© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email accessibilityfeedback@rent.com.