AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Morrisville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Morrisville
- Apartments with Balcony in Morrisville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Morrisville
- Apartments with Elevator in Morrisville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Morrisville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Morrisville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Morrisville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Morrisville
- Apartments with Garage in Morrisville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Morrisville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Morrisville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Morrisville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Morrisville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Morrisville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Morrisville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Morrisville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Morrisville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Morrisville
Apartments Near Morrisville
For SaleMorrisville, NC Homes for Sale
Living In Morrisville, NC
Morrisville, a town in North Carolina, has a population of slightly less than 24,000. Children under 5 make up a higher percentage of the population here (9%) than nationally (6%), making it a nice place to raise a family, while young adults are less well-represented. At an average age of just over 32, the city's residents skew notably younger than most cities in North Carolina. By a small 54%-46% margin, homeowners hold a slight majority over renters in Morrisville. The average rent for Morrisville is $404/month more than the state average.
Morrisville has a high concentration of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 18% possess a Master's or a Doctorate. Additionally, 25% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Morrisville. The four most common are scientific, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail. Combined, these industries account for 31% of the labor force in the city. Morrisville workers earn an average annual income of about $111,000, ninth-highest in North Carolina. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Averaging about 23 minutes, the commute time for Morrisville residents outperforms the state average of about 25 minutes. Many residents (47%) drive their car to work, while public transportation is not used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Morrisville
What is the average rent in Morrisville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Morrisville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Morrisville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Morrisville?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].