Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Mooresville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Mooresville
- Apartments with Balcony in Mooresville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Mooresville
- Apartments with Elevator in Mooresville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Mooresville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Mooresville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Mooresville
- Apartments with Garage in Mooresville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Mooresville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Mooresville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Mooresville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Mooresville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Mooresville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Mooresville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Mooresville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Mooresville
Apartments Near Mooresville
For SaleMooresville, NC Homes for Sale
Living In Mooresville, NC
Mooresville, North Carolina is a town with slightly more than 35,000 residents. At an average age of just under 36, the city's residents skew younger than most cities in North Carolina. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 63% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs may be playing a role, as the average rent of $1,013 per month is substantially higher than the state average of $931.
Mooresville has an average commute time of about 28 minutes. Driving is the typical means of commuting to work, selected by 44% of commuters, while public transportation is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
Mooresville has a relatively high percentage of residents over the age of 25 who possess an Associate's degree (7%) compared to the national average (5%). Additionally, 22% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Mooresville residents have a wide range of industries from which to choose. The four most common are retail, manufacturing, entertainment, and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 28% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 7% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Mooresville workers bring in an average annual income of almost $75,000, about $7,000 more than the North Carolina average. Mooresville's average income, however, is fairly on par with the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Mooresville
What is the average rent in Mooresville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Mooresville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Mooresville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Mooresville?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.