AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Kannapolis Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Balcony in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Disability Access in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Elevator in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Garage in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Gated Access in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Kannapolis
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Kannapolis
- Furnished Available Apartments in Kannapolis
Apartments Near Kannapolis
For SaleKannapolis, NC Homes for Sale
Living In Kannapolis, NC
Kannapolis, a town in North Carolina, has a population of just over 45,000. With an average age of just under 37, the city's population skews younger than most cities in North Carolina. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 41% of residents rent. The average rent of $868 per month is a bit below the state average.
Many Kannapolis residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, retail, and entertainment. Together, these industries account for 21% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 8% of residents work in sales, making it the top field in the city. Kannapolis workers earn an average annual income of just over $61,000, around $7,000 less than the average North Carolina resident. Kannapolis's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345. Among Kannapolis residents older than 25, 13% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
Kannapolis residents have an average commute of about 27 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the typical means of commuting to work, selected by 44% of residents, while public transportation is not used widely. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Kannapolis
What is the average rent in Kannapolis?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Kannapolis?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Kannapolis?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Kannapolis?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.