AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Jacksonville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Balcony in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Elevator in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Garage in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Jacksonville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Jacksonville
Apartments Near Jacksonville
Living In Jacksonville, NC
A town in North Carolina, Jacksonville has approximately 75,000 residents. It's a great place to raise a family, as children under 5 account for a larger portion of the population here (9%) than nationally (6%), though young adults feature prominently in the demographics as well. With an average age of just under 28, Jacksonville ranks as the second-youngest city in the state. Only 33% of residents own their homes in Jacksonville, as the majority rent. The average rent of $1,003/month is just above the state average.
Jacksonville residents have an average commute of about 17 minutes, faster than the state average of about 25 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the typical mode of getting to work, selected by 44% of commuters, while public transportation is not extensively used. Not many residents (9%) walk to work, though the number far exceeds the national average.
With an average annual income of about $54,000, Jacksonville workers earn around $14,000 less than their peers elsewhere in North Carolina. The city's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345). Six percent of Jacksonville residents over the age of 25 have a Bachelor's degree, while 2% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Jacksonville
What is the average rent in Jacksonville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Jacksonville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Jacksonville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Jacksonville?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.