- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Billiards Room
- 8,500+ Square Foot Clubhouse
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Media and Sports Lounge with Gaming Area
- Cyber Wi-Fi cafe with Starbucks Coffee Bar
- Executive Boardroom & Library
- Gourmet Grilling Areas
- Saltwater Pool with Beach Entry
- Exclusive Resident Services
- Connected to 6 miles of The Park Walking Path
- Resident Socials & Pegasus Perks
- Outdoor Entertainment Areas with Firepits and TVs
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome dogs and cats of any size, shape and, ahem, weight. For those pets that may need to lose a pound or two, we will have the pet park and agility space along with miles of walking trails throughout the park development. Although we allow larger breed dogs, we limit some breeds that may live at Waterford at the Park. Please contact the leasing center for specific information about aggressive breed restrictions. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Silver Collection Waterford at the Park
Waterford at the Park is a full-service resort apartment community with all of the finest upgrades you would expect only in a custom home. With an 8,500 square foot amenity center, beach entry salt-water pool and full-service staff, you will never want to leave! Your new amenity space will give you complete access to the resident lounge, cross training fitness studio, Media lounge with Starbucks bar and executive board room.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
14 Reviews for Silver Collection Waterford at the Park
Everyone is so friendly! Love that they embrace new ideas. I wanted to start a book club and they helped right away! They are always trying new events. This has been very nice for me as I am new to the area and have been able to meet people. The clubhouse is a great place to meet a friend and have a coffee!
Wonderful amenities, friendly staff, nice neighborhood. Close to everything necessary, quiet.
Everyone in the office is great very helpful and nice. I just wish it had a washer and dryer
The complex is quiet and comfortable. The apartment is perfect for me. The issues I have are with the lack of a web based rent payment capability that is free, the late clubhouse opening (I was told it would be open at the end of June) and the fact the access key fob to the clubhouse does not work.
The staff is exceptional! Everyone that I talk to has been fantastic. The club house and pool is also a shining star at Waterford. The only thing that is disappointing is the low quality of the cabinetry & carpet.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-77 take exit 23 go west on Gilead Rd. Make first left on Reese Blvd. Veer left at fork and turn left at next intersection to continue onto Reese Blvd. Waterford at The Park will be on your left at the corner of Reese Blvd. and Mt-Holly Huntersville Rd. GPS users - Please use 14000 Reese Blvd. as a temporary address.