AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
High Point Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in High Point
- Apartments with Balcony in High Point
- Apartments with Disability Access in High Point
- Apartments with Elevator in High Point
- Apartments with Extra Storage in High Point
- Apartments with Fireplace in High Point
- Apartments with Fitness Center in High Point
- Apartments with Garage in High Point
- Apartments with Gated Access in High Point
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in High Point
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in High Point
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in High Point
- Apartments with Utilities Included in High Point
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in High Point
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in High Point
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in High Point
- Furnished Available Apartments in High Point
Apartments Near High Point
For SaleHigh Point, NC Homes for Sale
Living In High Point, NC
High Point, North Carolina is a medium-sized city with slightly less than 110,000 residents. At an average age of just under 38, the city's residents skew younger than most cities in North Carolina. The majority of High Point residents own their homes, and 45% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the city boasts a relatively low average rent of $853 per month. Over the course of a year, renters in High Point will save around $900 compared to the state average.
Many High Point residents work in one of three industries: manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 20% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 8% of the city's population works in sales, making it the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of about $60,000, High Point workers earn less than the average North Carolina resident. High Point's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345). Thirteen percent of High Point residents older than 25 possess a Bachelor's degree, while 5% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate.
Averaging about 22 minutes, the commute time for High Point residents outperforms the North Carolina average of about 25 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common means of commuting to work, selected by 40% of residents, while public transit isn't widely used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About High Point
What is the average rent in High Point?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in High Point?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in High Point?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in High Point?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.