1. Home
  2. North Carolina
  3. Half Moon
  4. Apartments for rent in Half Moon, NC

285 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 285 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Half Moon, NC has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Half Moon, NC

Half Moon, North Carolina is a small town with a population of just over 8,000. Families with young children should fit right in, as kids under 5 make up an above-average 8% of the community, though young professionals also exist in large numbers. Overall, the town's residents, at an average age of just over 34, are decidedly younger than most cities in North Carolina. The majority of residents own their homes in Half Moon, and 30% of residents rent. The average rent for Half Moon is $93 per month more than the state average.

Half Moon residents have an average commute of about 24 minutes, faster than almost 70% of cities in North Carolina. Driving is the prevailing means of commuting to work, opted for by 39% of workers, while public transportation is not used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Half Moon has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have an Associate's degree (7%) compared to the national average (5%). Additionally, 12% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Half Moon: entertainment, healthcare, and retail. Together, these industries account for 17% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's residents work in sales, as 6% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. With an average annual income of around $67K, Half Moon workers earn roughly the same as the average North Carolina resident. Half Moon, however, compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.


Frequently Asked Questions About Half Moon

Looking for a cheap Half Moon apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Half Moon, NC Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Half Moon apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Half Moon that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Half Moon apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS