- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- University Shuttle Service
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Great Location to University of North Carolina
- State-Of-The-Art Clubhouse
- Ping-Pong Room, Lounge and Pool Hall with Billiard
- Foosball and Shuffle Board
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Traversing Wall and Cardio and Weight Machines
- Dance Studio with Free Daily Group Fitness Classes
- Spin Bike Room
- Gaming Area with Wii, PlayStation3 and XBOX 360
- Business Center with Computer Bar
- Movie Theater
- Tanning Bed
- Two Resort-Style Swimming Pools
- Sun Deck and Seasonal Pool Volleyball
- Hot Tub
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Outdoor Grill Area
- Individual Leases
- Roommate Matching Available
- Private Bedrooms and Bathrooms Available
- Furniture Package Available
- Designer Kitchens
- 42" Flatscreen TV Included (Select Units)
- Upgraded Appliances and Fixtures (Select Units)
- Sunrooms (Select Units)
- Private Decks and Private Patios (Select Units)
- Extended Cable TV and Internet Included
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Online Payments Available
- $250 pet fee/$25 monthly pet rent Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$300 Gift Card If You Sign Now For The Fall 2017 Semester!!
Waived Application & Admin Fees! Sign for $0 Down!!
Please Call For Details And To Schedule Your Tour.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Sherwood Forest Student Apartments
Sherwood Forest is right in the heart of Greensboro, North Carolina and is located just minutes from the University of North Carolina Greensboro campus. Residents retreat to their spacious apartments, outfitted with designer kitchens and a washer and dryer. When studying, residents take full advantage of Sherwood Forest's business center with free printing. Other great features include two resort-style swimming pools, fitness center with traversing wall, dance studio, sand volleyball court and a pet friendly environment! Stop by today to see this amazing student community waiting for you to call home.
12 Month Lease Terms.
Pets Accepted. Breed Restrictions. $250 pet fee/$25 monthly pet rent
Ratings & Reviews
88 Reviews for Sherwood Forest Student Apartments
I really enjoy living here and wish I would have moved in sooner. The workers are very nice and I have never had a problem. I love where I live, it's nice and quite and the rent is reasonable :)
The rates are good and the apartment was super clean when I moved in, unlike the apartment I moved into at Sterling Cottages at West End.
I lived at Sherwood Forest for the past year and have had a very good experience. My roommates are great and we use the pool and fitness center a lot. Maintenance requests are handled quickly. They just changed management but it has been very smooth and the new folks are great.
Campus Crossing is excellent because it is safe, affordable, and close to campus.
I've enjoyed my stay at Campus Crossing from the moment I've moved in. I think as a whole it's a wonderful value for the money, and the location is great. The one issue i've had since I've moved in is parking. The lines are so faint at my Campus Crossing location, that cars park on top of the lines. With limited space available, one vehicle not parked properly skews the whole lot.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Heading on Spring Garden Street going toward UNCG, turn left onto Chapman Street, then turn left into the Sherwood Forest entrance. Our leasing office is located inside our clubhouse.