AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Greensboro Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Greensboro
- Apartments with Balcony in Greensboro
- Apartments with Disability Access in Greensboro
- Apartments with Elevator in Greensboro
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Greensboro
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Greensboro
- Apartments with Fireplace in Greensboro
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Greensboro
- Apartments with Garage in Greensboro
- Apartments with Gated Access in Greensboro
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Greensboro
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Greensboro
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Greensboro
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Greensboro
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Greensboro
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Greensboro
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Greensboro
- Furnished Available Apartments in Greensboro
- Greensboro Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Greensboro
- Apartments with under $1100 in Greensboro
- Apartments with under $1200 in Greensboro
- Apartments with under $1300 in Greensboro
- Apartments with under $1400 in Greensboro
- Apartments with under $1500 in Greensboro
- Apartments with under $2000 in Greensboro
- Apartments with under $500 in Greensboro
- Apartments with under $600 in Greensboro
- Apartments with under $700 in Greensboro
- Apartments with under $800 in Greensboro
- Apartments with under $900 in Greensboro
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Greensboro
- Cheap Apartments in Greensboro
- Income Restricted Apartments in Greensboro
- Loft Layout Apartments in Greensboro
- Luxury Apartments in Greensboro
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Greensboro
- Senior Living Apartments in Greensboro
- Short Term Apartments in Greensboro
Apartments Near Greensboro
Living In Greensboro, NC
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Greensboro, NC
Welcome to Greensboro, a booming city situated between North Carolina's Blue Ridge and the Smoky Mountains to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. Home to the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) headquarters, UNC Greensboro and a redeveloping downtown area, this city is a remarkable and affordable place to put down new roots. With plenty of apartments for rent in Greensboro, you’ll easily find the perfect home.
Thanks in part to the presence of UNC Greensboro, Charles Aycock has become an eclectic neighborhood perfect for those who prefer an arts-driven community near downtown. Several neighborhoods provide a more suburban-style feel with tree-lined streets and neighborhood parks for those looking at apartments in Greensboro. The best of which include Fisher Park and Lindley Park.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN GREENSBORO
Greensboro seamlessly blends the excitement of the big city with country charm, and presents a wide range of things to do, from visiting art museums and attending live performances to strolling through peaceful nature preserves and parks. Check out these top picks for free things to:
- The Bog Garden: Featuring a lake, a waterfall and abundant plant life, this botanical garden is one of the most serene spots in Greensboro.
- Center City Park: Enjoy the park itself in downtown Greensboro, but also take advantage of free fitness classes, movie nights and family activities.
- Greensboro History Museum: Learn about the area's rich history through rotating and permanent exhibits at this downtown museum; highlights include a collection of confederate long arms and the Dolley Madison exhibit.
- UNCG events: Stop by the university for exhibits and performances open to the public, or take a tour of the university itself.
- Weatherspoon Art Museum: Browse one of the largest collections of 20th- and 21st-century American art in the southeast, located on the UNCG campus.
FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
Greensboro is a great spot for families, with fun happening all year at the Greensboro Science Center and the Greensboro Children's Museum. Residents also have access to several excellent schools, including Summerfield and EP Pearce elementary schools, the historic Grimsley High and top-rated high school, Weaver Academy.
GETAWAYS FROM GREENSBORO
Why is Greensboro known as the Gate City? It's within two hours of Charlotte and Raleigh and a little less than three hours from Asheville. If you're craving sun and sand, Wrightsville Beach is the closest beach to Greensboro, just over three hours away.
Find Apartments for rent in Greensboro, NC
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Greensboro that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Greensboro
What is the average rent in Greensboro?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Greensboro?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Greensboro?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Greensboro?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.