AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Greensboro College Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Balcony in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Disability Access in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Elevator in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Fireplace in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Gated Access in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Greensboro College
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Greensboro College
- Furnished Available Apartments in Greensboro College
Apartments Near Greensboro College
Living In Greensboro College, NC
Greensboro College, the first institution of higher learning to open in Greensboro, North Carolina, got its start as a women's college in 1838. Rich with history, the school was also one of the first academic institutions for women in the country, when it received its charter through the Methodist Church. Today, student living at Greensboro College is coeducational, and the school has expanded into a four-year, liberal arts college that also offers several master's degree programs. Young scholars from around the U.S. and 29 other countries make their homes in Greensboro College student housing as they pursue a degree and enjoy the treasures of their new city. Greensboro, North Carolina, is the state's third-largest city and offers a wide range of leisure and entertainment options among the school's off campus housing options.
Still affiliated with the Methodist Church, the college seeks to use student living to unite liberal arts teachers with Judeo-Christian values. According to the school's website, "through a disciplined pursuit of truth, students acquire knowledge and develop a critical awareness that allows them to live humanely, responsibly and productively in a free society." The school aims to achieve this mission in part by offering 33 undergraduate majors and four programs for graduate study. Those in Greensboro College student housing may earn bachelor's degrees in the Arts, Business Administration, Music Education or Science, as well as master's degrees in Elementary Education, Special Education/General Curriculum, Special Education/Adapted Curriculum, and Teaching English as a Second Language.
Many students at Greensboro College elect to enhance their experience by renting off campus housing in the surrounding neighborhoods. The school's large campus is located adjacent to UNC-Greensboro, and just west of downtown, making the city's most exciting areas accessible from a university apartment. Downtown attractions include the Carolina Theater, Natty Greene's Pub and the Traid Stage.
Looking for apartments near Greensboro College in Greensboro, North Carolina? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find WSSU apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Greensboro College
How much does it cost to rent in Greensboro College, NC?
Is it expensive to rent in Greensboro College?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Greensboro College?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Greensboro College?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.