- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Walking Distance to Park
- Minutes to I-40 and I-85
- Spacious Floorplans
- Energy Efficient
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Microwaves and Dishwashers Provided
- Closets! Closets! AND MORE Closets!!
- Excellent Customer Service
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 24 Hour Clothes Care Center
- Across the street from Bill Cooke Park
- ASK ABOUT OUR GREAT SPECIALS
- Pet Friendly
- Minutes from Dining and Shopping
- Free Custom Accent Walls Available
- Grilling Areas
- Quiet Neighborhood Setting
- Less than 5 miles to Tanger Outlet Mall
- Minutes to Alamance Crossing
- 2 minute drive to Burlington
- State of the art laundry facility
- Credit card and Coin operated Laundry Facility
- Plank/Vinyl Flooring
- Deposit: 300Breed Restrictions - no aggressive breeds Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
Parkridge is near Interstate 40, shops, restaurants and downtown Graham. The community has a quiet country setting and sits directly across from the Bill Cook Park which includes a paved walking path. All of the apartment homes at Parkridge feature large windows, total electric, and all inclusive kitchens with a built in microwave & food pantry. We offer 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments. As a resident you will enjoy the 24/7 laundry center, 24/7 emergency maintenance & dedicated management staff. Come reserve your place today!
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Parkridge
Generally a good place to live. Fairly quite and secure even though it may not look so at first sight. Although it is hard to find the office open as they keep bankers hours. Grounds could use a little beautification.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-40 West or I-85 North, take exit 148 to Graham/Chapel Hill. Turn left at bottom of exit ramp onto Harden Street. Turn right onto River Bend. Turn left onto Teer Road. Turn left onto Townbranch Road. Parkridge is on the left, across from the park.
Professionally managed by ALCO Management Company.