1. Home
  2. North Carolina
  3. Franklin
  4. Apartments for rent in Franklin, NC

47 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 47 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Franklin, NC has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Franklin, NC

A small town in North Carolina, Franklin has a population of approximately 4,000. It's a comfortable place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (24%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young professionals feature less prominently in the demographics. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 40% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the town boasts a relatively low average rent of $692 per month. Over the course of a year, renters in Franklin will save around $2,900 compared to the state average.

Compared to the national average, Franklin has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 who have earned a high school degree or GED (21%). Further, 11% have a Bachelor's degree and 4% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Franklin residents work in one of two industries: retail and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 15% of the labor force in the town. Franklin workers take home an average annual income of around $44,000, less than the state average. The town's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).

Franklin has an average commute time of about 23 minutes, faster than the state average of about 25 minutes. Many residents (32%) commute to work by car, while public transportation is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Franklin

Looking for a cheap Franklin apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Franklin apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Franklin that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Franklin apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS