- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Full Sized Washer/Dryer Units in EVERY home
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Baths
- Spacious Bathrooms with Dual Vanities
- Intrusion Alarms
- Two Palm Tree Lined Swimming Pools with Free WiFi
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center
- Gorgeous Clubhouse with Billiards
- 2 Business Center: Multiple Computers and Printers
- Sand Volleyball Court
- 2 Leash Free Bark Parks
- EE Miller and Bill Hefner Elementary Schools
- HUGE Apartment Floor Plans
- Spacious Walk In Closets
- Gourmet Entertainment Kitchens
- Modern Black Appliances
- Built in Microwaves
- Garden Tubs Available
- Viny Plank Flooring Available
- Basic Cable w/ HBO, Level 3 Internet Included
- Water/Sewer, Trash Included
- Ceiling Fans in Living and Master Bedroom
- Outdoor Flex Space
- Pond Views Available
- Fully Gated with Keypad Entry and Call Box
- 2 Fitness Centers with Cardio Room/free weights
- Children's Play Area in Fitness Centers
- 2 Outdoor Kitchens with Running Water/Sinks
- Courtesy Wifi Cafe and Coffee Station
- Quarter-mile Paved Jogging Path
- Meet New Friends! Monthly Resident Activities!
- Yoga and Zumba classes on site weekly!
- Deposit: 350Max 2 pets per apartment home. No Weight Limit or Height Limit. $250 (Non-refundable)pet fee per pet. $15/month pet rent. Pet must be one year or older and current on vaccinations by a licensed professional. Proof of Renter?s Insurance with Liability Coverage. Community visit prior to move in date and photograph of pet required. $15 per mo per pet Pets Accepted
- No aggressive breeds shall be permitted. Aggressive breeds are identified by the National Center for Disease Control and include but are not limited to: Pit Bull Type, Malamute, Doberman Pinscher, Chow Chow, Great Dane, Wolf-Dog Hybrid, German Shepard, HuskyType, Rottweiler & Saint Bernard Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in by June 25th and receive July and Nov. Rent Free + Free Reservation Fee
Move in by July 25th and receive August and Dec. Rent
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
At Parcstone Apartments in Fayetteville, NC, you can have it all?all-inclusive luxury, an active lifestyle and modern convenience. When you live at Parcstone you are surrounded by Fayetteville's conveniences: schools, shopping and restaurants. Parcstone Apartments 10 minutes to Raeford's state-of-the-art hospitals and medical facilities. Allow us to pamper you in all-inclusive luxury apartments in Fayetteville, NC. Our one, two and three bedroom apartments include washer and dryer in your apartment, spacious bathrooms with dual vanities* and garden tubs, built in microwaves, granite countertops and washer/dryers, all the fine details of a custom home. Meet new friends while playing sand volleyball or during a friendly game of pool in the billiards/media room. Our community features two resort pools, two fitness centers with cardio room and two outdoor grilling pavilions. Make Parcstone Apartments a home for your pet in our pet friendly apartments.
Ratings & Reviews
25 Reviews for ParcStone Apartments
Have been living here for the past year. No complaints from me. Quick to fix anything. I highly recommend living here.
Nice and private place to live
The only issue i have is with maintenance. I feel as though when i have an issue they just try and find a quick solution instead of really looking into the problem. Anything to save a dollar!
I've been happy with this community until the new management company took over. I like the girls that were in the office before, but my issue is with the new ones that are there now. They are always unwelcoming, short and rude. I have also talked with several of my neighbors and they feel the same way as well.
I am extremely displeased with this place, I found out I am paying almost $100 more than what they list rent online as and I am paying the same for a 1 bedroom and people with a 2 bedroom. They need to do a rent adjustment for their long time renters or me and my friends are outta here at the soonest moment. Also, there is a lady in the office that is EXTREMELY RUDE! She accuses people of not picking up after their pets, and in front of your potential renters!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Skibo Road, turn west onto Cliffdale Road. Go about 4.5 miles and turn left onto Rim Road. We are on the right.