- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Charcoal Grilling and Picnic Areas
- Detached Garages w/ Remote Access Available
- Pet Friendly (some restrictions)
- High Speed Internet Access in Common Areas
- Convenient Pet Pick-Up Stations
- NEW! Rent by Bedroom Option (ask for details)
- Online Rent Payment
- Car Care Center
- Pet Park
- Professional Grade Tennis Court
- Handicap Accessible Apartments Available
- Sunrooms Available
- Pantries Optional
- Chef-Inspired Kitchens Available
- Plush Frieze Carpet throughout Home
- Full Size Washer & Dryer Connections
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Hidden Creek Village is a pet-friendly community! Up to 2 pets are allowed per apartment with a maximum combined weight of 80 pounds or less. Some breed restrictions are Dobermans, Chows, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, or any mix of an aggressive breed. This is not a complete list and management has the sole discretion to accept or deny any pet(s) with or without cause. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Active duty military members receive 5% off monthly rental rate. Thank you for your service! *ask for details
Lease within 24 hours of touring and your admin fee will be applied to rent after move in. Ask for further details!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Hidden Creek Village
Hidden Creek Village Apartments has grand 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes designed to meet the needs of your lifestyle with all the amenities you deserve at prices you can afford. We invite you to experience convenient, affordable, and comfortable living in a beautiful gated community located near Fort Bragg.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for Hidden Creek Village
I've never had an issue with any other resident, the staff is friendly, and its overall a great place to live. My likes and dislikes are: I love the sense of security that comes with a gated complex. The location is great (not too far from base, close to a few grocery stores and target), the staff is super nice, and there is so much that you can do without leaving the complex (laundry, gym, playground etc).
Great place to live with a good price range My likes and dislikes are: I really like when I come home from a long day of work there's not a lot going on every one is respectful. The staff are very friendly and the price is just right
My likes and dislikes about this community are: The staff is fantastic and neighbors are great.
Laundry room is a bit disappointing as is workout room. Wish the lighting in the apartments was better. But overall it is nice here.
My likes and dislikes are: Ladies in office are very friendly and nice. It's safe and gated. Very pet friendly community. Mostly quiet.
All is good but 2 issues:
1) The electricity bill is much higher than what was estimated before signing the contract (and we are really saving electricity as much as possible)
2) Some neighbors don't think there are other people living here. They through trash all around the community area and cigaret butts in the stairwells. Also, our stairwell is a big mess covered by cigaret butts, spit and some other trash. There are a lot of pet lover in the community and far not every body clean after their dogs. My likes and dislikes are: I like that apartments are pretty large and comfortable; I like to have my own laundry room, big kitchen and big bathroom (there are only 2 of us). I also like that there is a lot of parking available and the tennis courts.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Ft. Bragg, take North Reilly Road to Cliffdale Rd. and turn left, Hidden Creek Village will be on the right. * From 401/Raeford Road, turn onto Skibo Road, turn left onto Cliffdale Road, Hidden Creek Village will be on the left.
RE Carroll Management Company corporate office is located in Greensboro, North Carolina. RE Carroll is the Property Management Division of The Carroll Companies, a developer of multi-family residential communities in the Southeast. The President of R.E. Carroll Management and The Carroll Companies, had a vision to develop owner-managed apartment communities, which feature custom floor plans with a range of amenities including: zero elevation entry pools, State-of-the-Art fitness studios, cyber cafes, multi media theaters, tennis courts and garages. We market our apartments at an affordable price and offer premier service to our customers. RE Carroll currently has 29 multi-family sites open or under construction consisting of nearly 10,000 apartment homes. Communities in North Carolina are located in the following cities: Asheville, Durham, Cary, Fayetteville, Greensboro, High Point, and Winston-Salem. Communities in South Carolina are located in the following cities: Charleston, Summerville, Columbia, Fort Mill, Lexington and Myrtle Beach. RE Carroll expects the announcement of seven additional communities, located in the Raleigh, North Carolina area, Nashville, Tennessee area, and Austin, Texas area.