10+ Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Elon Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Elon
- Apartments with Balcony in Elon
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Elon
- Apartments with Fireplace in Elon
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Elon
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Elon
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Elon
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Elon
- Furnished Available Apartments in Elon
- Elon Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Elon
- Apartments with under $1100 in Elon
- Apartments with under $1200 in Elon
- Apartments with under $1300 in Elon
- Apartments with under $1400 in Elon
- Apartments with under $1500 in Elon
- Apartments with under $2000 in Elon
- Apartments with under $800 in Elon
- Apartments with under $900 in Elon
Apartments Near Elon
Living In Elon, NC
Elon, North Carolina is a small town with a population of approximately 9,000. Young adults aged 15-24 will feel right at home, as they account for an above-average percentage of the population, while young professionals are less well-represented. Overall, the town's population, at an average age of just over 37, is younger than most cities in North Carolina. Most residents own their homes in Elon, and 43% of residents rent. With an average rent of $1,256 a month, exceeding the state average by $324/month, relatively high rent costs may be a factor in the higher levels of ownership.
Averaging about 20 minutes, Elon's commute time is faster than the state average of about 25 minutes. Many residents (33%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit isn't used. Relatively few residents (2%) commute to work on foot, though the number does exceed the national average.
Among Elon residents over the age of 25, 12% possess a Bachelor's degree and 7% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Elon residents work in one of three industries: education, retail, and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 20% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the town's workers are in management, which ranks as the top field in the town. With an average annual income of just under $72,000, Elon workers take home slightly more than the average North Carolina resident. However, the town's average income is fairly average compared to the national level ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Elon
How much does it cost to rent in Elon, NC?
Is it expensive to rent in Elon?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Elon?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Elon?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.