- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Bowling Alley
- Outdoor Fitness Terrace for Yoga/Activities ...
- Sonos Audio System Throughout Indoor/Outdoor ...
- Resort Style Pool Area with Tanning Deck, Fire ...
- Multi-Media Center Overlooking Pool Courtyard
- Yoga Room with Mirrored Wall and Ballet Bar
- Fitness On-Demand System Indoor Cycling
- Retail Located Inside the Building
- Leasable Private Event Spaces
- Private, Secured Bike Storage
- LEED Certified Building
- Dog Washing Room
- Bike Repair Shop
- Mezzanine Lounge with Billiard Table, Card ...
- Interior Decor Features Preservation Elements ...
- Landscaped Area with Bocce Court and Outdoor ...
- Outdoor Private Terrace Overlooking Foster ...
- Private Resident Loading Dock
- Unparalleled Security System
- Wi-Fi in All Common Areas
- Smoke Free Community
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 100 We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $300 pet fee for the first pet, and $150 for the second. Pet rent is $15 per month. There is a weight limit of 100 pounds per pet, and aggressive breeds are prohibited. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Liberty Warehouse Apartments
BRAND NEW urban apartments nestled in vibrant Durham Central Park in downtown Durham with retail and a superlative bowling alley.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Liberty Warehouse Apartments
This place is awesome. Happy to elaborate further per request.
Awesome location, awesome d����cor, awesome people
Living here so far has been great! The apartment is nice and is a prime location where I feel like I'm in a safe and social community.
Liberty Warehouse is an amazing place to live. The staff members are very friendly and make you feel at home. The building and amenities are clean and in perfect condition.
I Love living at Liberty Warehouse. The friendly staff are true professionals and are very pleasant. The amenities are great and I enjoy the social events with other residents. You can't beat the location in the heart of Durham Central Park!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for driving directions.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.