- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Extra Outside Storage Space
- Free Water, Sewer, and Trash
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Connections
- Picnic Area with Gas Grills
- Private Patio Or Balcony
- Spacious 1, 2, and 3-Bedroom Apartments
- Walk-In Closet
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 65Deposit: 150No aggressive breeds allowed. Management must approve all pets prior to move in. A veterinarian statement will be required prior to move in verifying the breed, weight, and vaccinations,along with an additional monthly pet premium of 20 per pet. Pets Accepted
Falls Pointe at the Park
Nestled within a lush, private setting, Falls Pointe at the Park is centrally located in the heart of Triangle Park. Its beautifully landscaped grounds with surrounding old-growth shade trees and picturesque foliage provide the perfect backdrop. Offering an array of fun, functional floor plans that range from 1 to 3 bedroom deluxe garden apartments, Falls Pointe at the Park is the perfect place to call home!
Ratings & Reviews
29 Reviews for Falls Pointe at the Park
Great atmosphere. Family oriented and great community activities for all ages.
Cause I really love living here.... & I feel safe the staff is great ! & I'm loving my apartment they are up on there Job here I truly love it & would recommend theses complex to friends & family!
Agents in office are kind very good at fixing issues. The maintenance men take care of problems quickly
The great staff at Falls Pointe says it all. Thanx for the great job that you all do.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I40 take exit 278 for NC55. Turn right on Hwy55. Next left on Hwy54. Right at first light, S. Alston Ave. Falls Pointe will be on your right.